Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

(ronboy) #21

Why is this topic even here in the Rtcw section? If someone doesn’t request for this topic to be moved to another section of the forums, then I will request it myself.

(.Chris.) #22

[QUOTE=melc_av;527966]Chris, my peal,
You don’t like Rtcw because isn’t realistic? Because from zombies?:slight_smile:
For you is more realistic New Order with it alternative history and missions on the moon? And Old Blood with new zombies in chapter 6,7 and 8?
For more realistic game you can play Call of duty or even FIFA 2015.[/QUOTE]

I wasn’t being serious, I was illustrating how silly the argument that New Order and Old Blood have too much Sci-Fi in them so aren’t worth playing and must suck back onto RTCW with it’s heavy occult focus.

(melc_av) #23

I see Chris.

(AidenDemon) #24

When this game ends, i found that i love Wolfenstein 2009. Jew scum must stop telling about realism , B.Jew. Blazkowicz eats bullets such a superman and don’t feel any damage with knife into his chest. I feel nauseous when i watching this game on YouTube. Who the hell are this gevs, they’re nuts. Wolfenstein title was raped lot of times with Crapostein 3D, , Wolfenstein, RtCW Remake (it’s real ugly), Crapostein Jew Order… only Old Poop i’ve played only on YouTube and with Eugeny (thanks Steam Streaming option). because it don’t even worth a 20 cent. I don’t like jewish humor and this pathetic BioShock 3 style bull every time when someone speaks.
I just want to get pretty good multiplayer experiense with interesting science fiction about occult reich. Zombies? Who the hell gives the fuq about it? It’s all about Xfiles meet ww2. Who care about realism? Play Company of Heroes 2 if you want some realistic fiction about ww2, or eat Heroes & Generals.
Wolfenstein series is dead in 2009, i hope Bethesda will stop raping dead body of B.J.

(Loffy) #25

TotalBisquit talks about the game

(MoonOnAStick) #26

Finished this last weekend. Very nice expansion pack. They didn’t go overboard with the occult stuff, though the zombie Nazis were lots of fun.
Overall, £15 for ~8 hours extra felt like a pretty good deal.

(FFSturm) #27

Finished it. ~8 hours + 1h Challenges. “8.75/10”. Felt short and really needed the rest part of Rtcw game, even if it is 19$…

Clearly inspired by Rtcw. The whole architectural and interior design is amazing, though the engine is clearly outdated.
The pace is clearly different from The New Order, this time lacks of cinematics and It’s more action-oriented (Rtcw Style).
They went to an Rtcw approach with the occult stuff, but in a different story interpretation (Not ancient zombies, but nazi zombies and some otto king stuff explained later).

My only grip is the final boss, and I’m not going to explain why to don’t spoil anyone, but it’s clearly Rtcw-God of War-ish. It’s clearly harder than Rtcw, but the difficult is not by the boss itself.

Thanks Machinegames to humiliate 2009’s wolfenstein, It sucked balls and this proves that anyone can make a proper Wolfenstein game (expansion) with flying mosquitoes and green weed around the screen.

Let’s see how Doom turns out, because Id software sucked ass with RAGE.

(.Chris.) #28

Sounds promising FFSturm, I got my copy now and plan to play it over the weekend, looking forward to it. I hope all this spawns a fully fledged sequel, on a new engine and perhaps even a return to MP?

(adalejs88) #29

I’m impressed. I will play in holidays :wink:

(zawer22) #30

Wow i wanna buy this game. I’ve never seen this game before. Thanx for this topic :slight_smile:

(Nail) #31

I believe the last 2 posters are spam lurkers