Will there be any BIG update... eventually ?

(ZGToRRent) #21

Damn. I hope for something like “soon” or “I don’t know is it coming in next update” :smiley:

(chenapan) #22

UP !

[QUOTE=shoe.;539177]We have got a big update planned which is filled with a lot of content, This coming update will be another Fine Tuning where we fix bugs and look at balancing to prepare for the larger one which will be here towards the end of October (but there is also some cool stuff in it too you’ll like).
[/QUOTE]
Hoppefully you were not making reference to the containment war update, wich is anything but BIG

just to sum it up here is how containment war update goes against the expectations i expressed in the original post

[ul]
[li]new maps !!!, ( not 1 or 2 but 5 new maps )
[/li][/ul]
> 1 map for obj/sw wich is NOT new
> FAIL

[ul]
[li]new objective types
[/li][/ul]
> Nope
> FAIL

[ul]
[li]more in depth story for the all game, context etc
[/li][/ul]
>.introducing two factions, that s a start but for now really weak, i guess you got more on this though,
> FAIL

[ul]
[li]more depth and context for all maps […]
[/li][/ul]
> FAIL

[ul]
[li]did i mention new maps ?
[/li][/ul]
> did i mention FAIL ?

[ul]
[li]some way for the community to add content to the game (maps ?)
[/li][/ul]
> FAIL

[ul]
[li]separation of cosmetics aspect and augments (so we can play with our favorite skin AND favorite augments )
[/li][/ul]
> FAIL

[ul]
[li]a load more skins for every characters, and that you go wild with this, i mean have some fun !
[/li][/ul]
> some more skin for the containment war update… so that s again a start… but they are still very blend… again have some fun !
> FAIL

[ul]
[li]btw i dont care at all about execution mode wich is totally boring, […]
[/li][/ul]
> containment war introduced permanent Execution mode and 2 maps for it (wich one btw is a copy past of the last part of former camden map.)
Some real content in this update here… are u kidding me ?
> FAIL

Omg, when i started this small exercice i didnt expect the result were that bad, i mean i knew it would be really bad, but not that much :o
hence this UP, and please consider the original question as still opened :slight_smile:

Will there be any BIG update… eventually ?

(Szakalot) #23

salty post?

success!

(Protekt1) #24

Did the update meet your oddly specific and largely unrealistic expectations? No. Oh well.

(chenapan) #25

Haha quite sadly i dint tried to be salty… that says a lot i guess
I absolutely recognize my expectation are for some probably odd or at least personnal but some are not … i mean
more than 5 quite bad maps doesnt feel unrealistic expectation for any game

after so much years of testing and unheard feedbacks it is kind of depressing… did you feel the huge slow down in content creation and dev (appart tweaking some values for balance purpose) ever since the beta ?

I am just starting to wonder if SD is just not happy with the game as it is and the probably not so bad revenues their unrealistic yet apparently working economic and cards system makes.
I fear they will just from now on add a map every 3years, a new merc twice a year and focus mainly on execution for obscure reasons, Probably that they just quit the idea to make obj/sw really work. Hopefully not.