when will the optics is coming?

(Freezer_Boss) #21

@Xerny said:

@Freezer_Boss said:
Why add optics in a hip-fire based FPS ?

Remember the point of iron sights, it’s pointless to use it unless you’re at a far distance, some sights for guns such as the Grandeur are kinda crappy to use.

Optics could be orientated more for snipers rather than close to mid range mercs, plus optics won’t be the only things that might come, maybe we could get silencers or even extended magazines.

I wouldnt be against custom sniper/dmr scopes but add a weapon workshop would make the game even more complicated to understand as a new player

(Xerny) #22

@Freezer_Boss said:

@Xerny said:

@Freezer_Boss said:
Why add optics in a hip-fire based FPS ?

Remember the point of iron sights, it’s pointless to use it unless you’re at a far distance, some sights for guns such as the Grandeur are kinda crappy to use.

Optics could be orientated more for snipers rather than close to mid range mercs, plus optics won’t be the only things that might come, maybe we could get silencers or even extended magazines.

I wouldnt be against custom sniper/dmr scopes but add a weapon workshop would make the game even more complicated to understand as a new player

Hopefully, the Devs will also implement a tutorial if they do add a “Weapon Workshop”.

Although i can’t really understand what could be so complicated about a weapon workshop…