When will Fagger get fixed?

(HadronZodiac) #41

@Kirays time to close another thread because trolls just really dont know how to not troll on forums

(Sorotia) #42

@HadronZodiac said:

@Sorotia said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Sorotia said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Sorotia said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xenithos said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Sorotia said:
Most useless? He was and still probably is the most picked assault merc…if you can’t kill anything with him it isn’t his fault, it’s called user error.

Ive seen more thunders and naders than fraggers, so incorrect ;/

Bruh. Like… 3 logical fallacies there. I’ll go ahead and link you to two of them.

Seriously though, are you a troll? You’re borderline worse than Martha. No offense Martha.

Lol when having an opinion makes you a troll

When you call everything under the sun that beats you OP and when you call everything you play UP, you might be a troll.

When you assume everything im killed by is OP and everything i play is UP, you might be a troll.

Not a assumption when you call so many mercs OP…including someone like Rhino.

It is actually, plus at max ive called like 2 mercs op, sooooooo

Yeah maybe two mercs in this thread…but you’ve been all over the place.

So you admit youre wrong, thats all i wanna hear kid ;p

No, I’m saying maybe in this thread you have only said two people were OP…but on the entire forum you have probably said half the roster is OP by now.

(kopyright) #43

@Sorotia said:
No, I’m saying maybe in this thread you have only said two people were OP…but on the entire forum you have probably said half the roster is OP by now.

Maybe he’s maining Scrubby.

(GatoCommodore) #44

imo rather than nerfing or buffing fragger its better to buff fragger’s nemesis like thunder and javelin

i cant dunk with javelin rocket behind walls anymore, which is annoying when trying to fight a good kira/skyhammer/arty/fragger

i wish SD gives more control for javelin rocket even though its slow, i want it work like a javelin missile.

(GatoCommodore) #45

@Xenithos said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Sorotia said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Sorotia said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Sorotia said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xenithos said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Sorotia said:
Most useless? He was and still probably is the most picked assault merc…if you can’t kill anything with him it isn’t his fault, it’s called user error.

Ive seen more thunders and naders than fraggers, so incorrect ;/

Bruh. Like… 3 logical fallacies there. I’ll go ahead and link you to two of them.

Seriously though, are you a troll? You’re borderline worse than Martha. No offense Martha.

Lol when having an opinion makes you a troll

When you call everything under the sun that beats you OP and when you call everything you play UP, you might be a troll.

When you assume everything im killed by is OP and everything i play is UP, you might be a troll.

Not a assumption when you call so many mercs OP…including someone like Rhino.

It is actually, plus at max ive called like 2 mercs op, sooooooo

Yeah maybe two mercs in this thread…but you’ve been all over the place.

So you admit youre wrong, thats all i wanna hear kid ;p

Okay, that doesn’t even make sense. AND you took Gato’s picture kinda like a compliment when I’m 90% sure it wasn’t one. You know what this means? It means you’re a…

!

memes are ideas, you can interpret it anything you want tbh
one picture have different meaning to different type of people.

now im off to smoke some wild grass again

(bgyoshi) #46

Weird how OP is getting his threads closed from ‘trolls’

I’m noticing a theme here

(Xenithos) #47

@bgyoshi said:

I’m still calling it. He’s actually successfully trolling in a way… Meta-trolling? But then again, one of the rules of trolling is that if someone calls you out for trolling you’re a failed troll… But he KEEPS responding. So maybe he’s… not… and is just really…?

(Ptiloui) #48

@Xenithos said:

@bgyoshi said:

I’m still calling it. He’s actually successfully trolling in a way… Meta-trolling? But then again, one of the rules of trolling is that if someone calls you out for trolling you’re a failed troll… But he KEEPS responding. So maybe he’s… not… and is just really…?

(HadronZodiac) #49

@GatoCommodore said:
imo rather than nerfing or buffing fragger its better to buff fragger’s nemesis like thunder and javelin

i cant dunk with javelin rocket behind walls anymore, which is annoying when trying to fight a good kira/skyhammer/arty/fragger

i wish SD gives more control for javelin rocket even though its slow, i want it work like a javelin missile.

Tbh i agree with all of those, although maybe fragger could just get a tiny buff ;/

sidenote - i barely noticed how entertaining your name & pic is lmao

(HadronZodiac) #50

@Xenithos said:

@bgyoshi said:

Im probs still replying cuz its my post? -insert mind blown gif here-

Also, still nothing ive done is being a troll, you just cant accept other peoples opinions, which wont really get you anywhere in society so ;p

(Sorotia) #51

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xenithos said:

@bgyoshi said:

Also, still nothing ive done is being a troll, you just cant accept other peoples opinions, which wont really get you anywhere in society so ;p

Says the person who chronically can’t accept anyone else’s opinion and pushes on like he is right and everyone else is wrong?

(HadronZodiac) #52

@Sorotia said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xenithos said:

@bgyoshi said:

Says the person who chronically can’t accept anyone else’s opinion and pushes on like he is right and everyone else is wrong?

Eh no, ive listened to all and agreed with some, youre literally proving youre a troll rn