What is your level

(Xenithos) #21

Oh, I hadn’t even seen a flag being given, and if anyone deserved a flag it would have been one for each. :confused: It’s funny that I actually was around for once.

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #22

@Xenithos said:
Oh, I hadn’t even seen a flag being given, and if anyone deserved a flag it would have been one for each. :confused: It’s funny that I actually was around for once.

Yeah it was in some of the deleted posts, so it’s probably why you missed it @Xenithos; so don’t worry about it.

(Xenithos) #23

Uh, no: I read all of this yesterday before flags and things were removed. I saw everything. I don’t think it was a flag, and if it was then I basically just glanced over it. Frequently it was called a vote, and we ARE in a poll so my brain just assumed on that portion of what was said.
Edit: notice that my last comment said it’s funny that I was around for once.

(bgyoshi) #24

Aw my response was vaped

I only get matched into US servers so my ping is anywhere from <20 to 140 or so. I try to play on low ping servers but if there’s only the opposite coast available, I’ll play on them.

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #25

@Xenithos said:
Uh, no: I read all of this yesterday before flags and things were removed. I saw everything. I don’t think it was a flag, and if it was then I basically just glanced over it. Frequently it was called a vote, and we ARE in a poll so my brain just assumed on that portion of what was said.
Edit: notice that my last comment said it’s funny that I was around for once.

Oh I know you were around, I was too, I think we’re both running in circles here though. xD

That aside, this is the DB forums; conventional logic seldom applies here. This is pretty much why I said we’re running in circles; we’ll never really know what they meant unless they clear it up, which is pretty much unnecessary. But I’ve made my snarky remark, for the moment, so I’ll leave it there. :stuck_out_tongue:

(K1X455) #26

Technical Jumbo Mumbo (unconfirmed):

TLDR:

VPN tunneling improves latencies by removing “certain” hops that can cut down pings from 80 to 150ms

My current point of investigation is:

Is Dirty Bomb worth the investment of subscribing to a VPN service?

(bushyg) #27

@K1X455 said:
I wish I can make footage of me playing at :

• London Match Server with 296~302ms ping
  • Amsterdam Match Server with 320+ms ping
  • Frankfurt Match Server with 318~332ms ping
  • Stockholm Match Server with 340+ms ping.

It shows how consistent my connection is, and how much rubber banding I make when I get killed around corners due to netcode inefficiency.

I’ll try to show evidence of my gameplay one day.

I think you have netcode inefficiency confused with stupidity, of which you have an abundance. It’s not bravery in any manner. Queuing in EU from AUS is idiotic at best and doesn’t reward you some sort of hardcore gamer merit.

(K1X455) #28

@bushyg said:

@K1X455 said:
I wish I can make footage of me playing at :

• London Match Server with 296~302ms ping
  • Amsterdam Match Server with 320+ms ping
  • Frankfurt Match Server with 318~332ms ping
  • Stockholm Match Server with 340+ms ping.

It shows how consistent my connection is, and how much rubber banding I make when I get killed around corners due to netcode inefficiency.

I’ll try to show evidence of my gameplay one day.

I think you have netcode inefficiency confused with stupidity, of which you have an abundance. It’s not bravery in any manner. Queuing in EU from AUS is idiotic at best and doesn’t reward you some sort of hardcore gamer merit.

You really have very little clue of what you’re talking about. Of course, that’s all I can expect of you. Petty insults of meager substance.

(Begin2018) #29

According to poll title, I’m level 90. Oddly, the choice list is for ping??!

Then my ping is 100-120ms because I have to go on Moscow servers to play Objective as they removed them in Europe-West :frowning:

(Rokon2) #30

I usually play around 15-20 ping.

(Dr_Plantboss) #31

Dirty Bomb handles <200 ping fairly well, without too much rubberbanding. I prefer to play on <80 if possible, but I’ll take up to 200.

Other games can be different.