What do you want to see in Dirty Bomb?

(kenpokiller) #495

Skins, weapons, mods

(kenpokiller) #496

" Frequent media / social presence from the devs"

THIS

we’re your BetaBitches, make use of us or don’t leave us in the dark atleast :’(

(tangoliber) #497

-Lazarus Grenades
-Turret Hacking
-Disguises
-More heavies: Heavy Medic. Heavy Engineer.

• A “carrier” character specialized in delivering objectives. Has max speed, better health than most fast characters get, EMP nades to clear mines/turrets. To balance that, he gets a weak weapon.

• A bombsuit character specialized in planting/defusing the bomb. Has slow speed, but the most health of any character. Has strong resistance to explosives. To balance that, he gets a somewhat weak weapon.

• Let us destroy ammo crates, and better yet…plant mines by them that cause them to explode when triggered.
    Actually, do this for ammo packs as well. If a friendly or enemy drops an ammo pack, let me put a mine next to it to create an even bigger explosion.

• A deployable spawn point. The character who can deploy this carries a giant billowing flag on his back that makes him a big target. When he deploys the spawn point, he stakes the flag in the ground. The enemy can delete the spawn point simply by walking over the flag.
    When he dies, the flag is placed where he died, and the enemy can delete it by walking over it.
    Very little spawn protection for those who use it.
    You cannot spawn on it unless the flag is set down. (Can’t spawn while it is being carried).

So, it would take some creativity to sneak the flag behind enemy lines, since it is an obvious target. A good defense would be able to keep an eye out for it.

I know that most of this stuff is crazy and you guys would hate it. :slight_smile:

(kenpokiller) #498

^Disguises

SUPPORT!

Destroyable MG.

(DarkangelUK) #499

Demo recording and viewing
Rypelcam support or something similar from in-house

(kenpokiller) #500

Trickjump server XD

(BomBaKlaK) #501

Training map

(trillex) #502

A campaign, maybe with some persistence like in ET, Brink. Longer matches, although they might be if there will be other modes than objective mode.

(Ceres) #503

A real and working anti cheat for starters

(kyuto9) #504

[QUOTE=acQu;523755]- ability to sort your loadout cards. Possible criteria: rarity, per character, last ones you received.

• ability to change mercs in between matches, so you don’t have to leave the server you are playing on
  • more info ingame about weapon, like firerate, spreadmult, bullets per mag, etc[/QUOTE]

THIS

Also :

• Separate Abilities and weapons from loadout cards. I’d like a shop for weapons and a shop for abilities. This would allow more customisation.

• Either do contrasted skins, either don’t do skins at all. They’re all average if not noticeable at all… Also i prefer some Bronze skin over Silver ones, so don’t put rank on them if it’s matter of taste.

• Shorten endgame scorescreen time! Put all performances log in “next map vote” screen. We just vote the map and while waiting for players to lock in we can check our last match stats. That saves 20 secondes between games.

• Make at least 1 character of each classe available in the beginning (basic characters first).

• Bot mode for training.

• Add an operator class, kind of a spy (can hack opponents station to heal teammates, can speed up countdown for secondary objectives, sneak in ennemy lines)

• More contrasted classes : cuz so far they all basically the same with different gadget and weapons. There is no behavior, body, weight related gameplay differences. At least varying character speed depending on the stuff they wear and the damage they deals.

• Probly too late for this one, but i wish we could build customisable/flexible loadout to make our playstyle unique : for example, one could remove skyhammer airstrike ability and replace it with extended mags in main weapon, and remove pistol to replace it with 1 extra ammo refuel bag.

• And this is maybe in the work, but i wish there was a huge gamemode with more objectives, or longer ones. To sum sh1t up : longer game mode!

• Oh and i’d like the devs to put some polls/surveys on the forum about stuff your are workin on or planning to! We are all throwing paragraphs here, mostly for nothing, but polls might make us feel more important in game developpement. Then when poll/survey is up, post results and what you gonna do.

(Ashog) #505

Advanced tbag animations and additional taunt sounds for money.
Seriously!

(tangoliber) #506

[QUOTE=kyuto9;524680]THIS

• Add an operator class, kind of a spy (can hack opponents station to heal teammates, can speed up countdown for secondary objectives, sneak in ennemy lines)
    [/QUOTE]

Here’s an idea… what if the Operative character can repair or defuse objectives slowly, but from a distance. Whatever the repair/defuse objective is, first he has to plant his remote hack device on it. Then he can run off somewhere and hide. (The further away, the slower it repairs.)

Also, a repair bot, and other kinds of bots controlled by a player who is hiding somewhere in the corner.

• Medic/Revive bot
  • Objective carry bot. (Cannot deliver the objective…but is very fast at carrying it. There must be a teammate at the objective delivery point in order to pick it up and actually deliver it.)
  • Repair bot (Which can fly through gassed areas).
  • Bomb plant bot

(kyuto9) #507

[QUOTE=tangoliber;525072]Here’s an idea… what if the Operative character can repair or defuse objectives slowly, but from a distance. Whatever the repair/defuse objective is, first he has to plant his remote hack device on it. Then he can run off somewhere and hide. (The further away, the slower it repairs.)

Also, a repair bot, and other kinds of bots controlled by a player who is hiding somewhere in the corner.

• Medic/Revive bot
  • Objective carry bot. (Cannot deliver the objective…but is very fast at carrying it. There must be a teammate at the objective delivery point in order to pick it up and actually deliver it.)
  • Repair bot (Which can fly through gassed areas).
  • Bomb plant bot[/QUOTE]

Concerning the remote stuff, it reminds me of Brink operator, and i liked it. Then the maps should be revised to avoid hideout abuse to remotly complete objectives. Also, one would wonder if you can plant both the bomb and the hacking device at the same time or not. If it’s a choice, then I guess the bomb will be the best choice because of the time it takes to blow comparing to slow remote hacking. Unless they make the remote hack harder to disarm (maybe a particular character to remove it specifically, or needs 2 characters of any class to disarm it).
The interesting thing is that a class could put a wave jammer to harden the remote hack.
But I actually never imagine such class to interact directly with objectives. I thought it could be a support to reverse devices’ team on the field (heal station, detector nades, turrets) and block MG from opponent team usage. Then i thought about a hacking device which speeds up countdown of bombjectives. Only restriction is that the bomb must be planted before you put the speeding hack device on it. And then, you remote idea is compatible. I’d even say that operative can only hack with remote application, meaning they need to be near the objective to speed it up. Further they are, slower the speed boost.

I’m not quite found of the bot ideas. I’d more likely be drones that can detect ennemy in large perimeter and blow on ground contact. But i can’t think of bot helping in various class fields. The only bot i’d like is the revive one. It’s sometimes hard to revive people in action. But this bot then could use 2 revives at most, and then blows within 5seconds, so you need to either ride it to ennemy lines, either make it go away from teammates to avoid TK.

(lottalava) #508

Add Battle Royale to Dirty Bomb would be great!

(Your worst knifemare.) #509

3 years later…

(pr0nflakes) #510

You are WrongMan. ET (or ET: Legacy, w/o ETpro) is still alive. Not as active as it used to be but there are still a lot of players around. There are also competitions from time to time.

(Nail) #511

3 year necros are frowned upon, especially for drivel

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #512

This: Bushwhacker's hot younger sister

This: [MERC] Buffy

This: Give Bushwhacker back his minigun

More maps, all trinkets, weapon skins, and loadout cards tradeable, bugs fixed, gen 3 loadout cards, more special events with actual loadout cards, not just weapon skins, a trinket of Shoe’s favourite shoe, skins for Nader’s launcher and for depolyables, make Javelin’s axe like it was at release, unnerf baby smgs and unnerf Simeon rpm.

(Your worst knifemare.) #513

Sparps, Kira, Thunder obsidians.

Removal of Proxy from the game.

Edit:
Guardy obsidian and her special taunt 3 buffed.

(boerhae) #514

Do you guys remember Joaquin’s cult Kira? Cult Kira obsidian when?