Vancouver 2010

(tokamak) #21

If it wasn’t for that pesky coach sending our skater the wrong way, then the Netherlands would’ve been 5th place instead of 10th.

(SockDog) #22

Congrats to Canada! You just let it go to overtime to play with them. :slight_smile:

(brbrbr) #23

Russian Olympic team was perform “worser than im even expecting” :confused:
i suspect thats why sport in Russia become less serious business and so many “*** the sport ! bring me cash/awards !!”-subjects enter this business as well as officials-relatives[acquring “sweet sports” inside].
nobody care anymore[serous] about country presentation :frowning: let alone sport itself.
even politicians stop care about it.
but ordinary people does.
especially abroad.

(Pegazus) #24

One medal to Estonia only and it was silver. Utterly dissapointing, we wanted a gold, from yesterday, but ended up with a six place. :rolleyes:

Mmmm Canada :oppressor:

(signofzeta) #25

Everytime we get a gold, we have to hear that “I believe” song that gets pretty annoying. Do any of you non Canadians have to hear that song?

(Kl3ppy) #26

No :stroggtapir:

(brbrbr) #27

you mean song from “Shrek” movie ? :slight_smile:

(signofzeta) #28

probably not. You probably never heard of it, because you don’t live in Canada. Canadians have to hear it everytime they watch their own atheletes win gold.

(brbrbr) #29

I believe
sadly

(WhiteAden) #30

that one…?

I think they should’a chosen this one

lol!

(signofzeta) #31

[quote=WhiteAden;215733]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v0o27BPIIk

that one…?

I think they should’a chosen this one

lol![/quote]

Journey? Is it related to the Journey album that my parents have a vinyl record of?

(Nail) #32

same band, quite popular in the 80s

(WhiteAden) #33

yes, oh 80’s music…