Tournament bracket talk

(Domm) #21

Domm-Catnadain - Update…

On the Bridge;
after the visit in the Barbers sit it was just a matter of time before it was over… Ivan is dead and Catnadian is holding the rocket!

In the City;
Here it is wide open, but i will tell you the outcome further down.

The Park;
I was going for holding the rocket, i plan that works well in the park. I was outing my captain and was counting on him getting badly wounded. One round left for me to hold the rocket and Madams UVs hovering in front of the enemys line. But, is say BUT… as in the Bridge I totally missed Gus splash… now Juan got all three hits instead of the two I was counting on… My captain is now floating in the fountains water.

So, what will happen in the City… I tell you … splash splash boom boom boom

well played C !

(Domm) #22

well played C ,
I have to learn to count the nr of splashes used…

Result : D - C 1-2

(Catnadian) #23

I got a little too defensive in City Center. You basically had the match when I had to decide to not lower your Gus to 3HP and just continue harassing your healboxes. The scooting around while waiting for the stunbomb to time out may have also been a bad idea. I don’t usually get too in-depth or talky until after a tournament, but I just wanted to stop by and say that those were three pretty good fights!

Also, I’ve learned that attacking a box triggers Backlash Aura AND Return Fire when applicable. Was certainly not expecting that.

(Sandman77) #24

N30K and I are soon done with first game in Park…

(Crozzton) #25

Am a bit slow this weekend due to heavy tournament activity elsewhere

(Sandman77) #26

N30k won first round, must say well deserved. :slight_smile:

(Sandman77) #27

N30K won again, wish I could say it was even but nah he won fair and straight. :slight_smile:

(Crozzton) #28

Back from magic prerelease insanity and ready to kick butt… But still no opponent :frowning:
Sad panda

(Ranger007) #29

can anyone tell me what maps am i playing in my situation? thanks

(Domm) #30

Round 1 (Lower Bracket):
Bridge
Market
Train Station

…I think…