This was posted to social media but not here thread.

(DB Genome editor) #21

Why the huge scar on the center version? Her eye was fried by a Snitch, not gouged out with a shovel, and on the current bandaged model her check is intact. Was her new eye installed by a butcher?

From a functional point of view, I don’t get the right one either. That lens thing would make sense as some sort of HUD and that’s cool to enhance a “meat” eye. But if you have a bionic eye, wouldn’t it in be simpler to embed any information in the feed to the brain rather than having an external overlay through an additional device?

I’d have to go with the left one which I feel has the same clunky “function first, esthetics whatever” feel as the other prosthetics already in the game.

(Mc1412013) #22

@Djiesse said:
Why the huge scar on the center version? Her eye was fried by a Snitch, not gouged out with a shovel, and on the current bandaged model her check is intact. Was her new eye installed by a butcher?

From a functional point of view, I don’t get the right one either. That lens thing would make sense as some sort of HUD and that’s cool to enhance a “meat” eye. But if you have a bionic eye, wouldn’t it in be simpler to embed any information in the feed to the brain rather than having an external overlay through an additional device?

I’d have to go with the left one which I feel has the same clunky “function first, esthetics whatever” feel as the other prosthetics already in the game.

Had to cut her to implant eye wires and stuff leading to scars???

(GatoCommodore) #23

@TheStrangerous said:

@HammerOfDawn21 said:
They tweeted about giving proxy a new eye.

Incoming obsidian Proxy eye skin loudout cards?

I dig the middle one.
The right one is too DBZ for my taste.
The left one is too Deus Ex for my taste.

wtf is that?!

(AlbinMatt) #24

@GatoCommodore said:

@TheStrangerous said:

@HammerOfDawn21 said:
They tweeted about giving proxy a new eye.

Incoming obsidian Proxy eye skin loudout cards?

I dig the middle one.
The right one is too DBZ for my taste.
The left one is too Deus Ex for my taste.

wtf is that?!

That, dear Gato, is a human female. A fascinating creature really, and an important part of humani… what the hell is wrong with her eye?

I don’t care what Phoenix or Turtle studies, I want them to return their degrees.

(BlackboltLW) #25

@TheStrangerous said:

@HammerOfDawn21 said:

This is why you ask for a medic and not a biomedical engineer

(Mc1412013) #26

Theoreticaly, shouldnt pheonix’s nanites have repaired her eye? In battle it heals burn damage bullet damage, airstrike damage, why not snitch damage.

Though i dont remember the extent of the damage to her eye was.

And 3rd gen load outs beter not have augments around her new eye shes cancer enough

(AlbinMatt) #27

@BlackboltLW said:

@TheStrangerous said:

@HammerOfDawn21 said:

This is why you ask for a medic and not a biomedical engineer

She had Spanish Jesus with her. If he can’t fix your eye, pretty sure no one can.

(GatoCommodore) #28

I will keep the bandage and my rotting eye thank you

(Press E) #29

@Mc1412013 said:
Theoreticaly, shouldnt pheonix’s nanites have repaired her eye? In battle it heals burn damage bullet damage, airstrike damage, why not snitch damage.

Though i dont remember the extent of the damage to her eye was.

And 3rd gen load outs beter not have augments around her new eye shes cancer enough

Probably just more bomb squad perks.

Or SD will just completely confuse us and give her something like Big Ears.

(everlovestruck) #30

@Mc1412013 said:

what’s with the 3rd gen? Is it confirmed already?

(FalseLumpy) #31

@everlovestruck i think shoe said something about new loadout cards coming next week with Turtle, might just that blue-ish skin from the update previews though unless theres more evidence idk about

(Mc1412013) #32

@everlovestruck said:

@Mc1412013 said:

what’s with the 3rd gen? Is it confirmed already?

No but who knows what there up to

(HammerOfDawn21) #33

Panel 3 of the comic

Panel 3 and Proxy seems to be having problems with the Holodrive.. pic.twitter.com/mfK7mCK01S

— Dirty Bomb (@DirtyBomb) July 9, 2017

(Mc1412013) #34

@HammerOfDawn21 said:
Panel 3 of the comic

Panel 3 and Proxy seems to be having problems with the Holodrive.. pic.twitter.com/mfK7mCK01S

And this is why they should habe hired fletcher. A few well placed stickie bombs.

(TheStrangerous) #35

I may sound like a comic snob, but isn’t this kinda lazy comic paneling?

Same perspective, different color filters and speech bubbles.

(HammerOfDawn21) #36

@Mc1412013 said:

@HammerOfDawn21 said:
Panel 3 of the comic

And this is why they should habe hired fletcher. A few well placed stickie bombs.

In next page she’s gonna ask Phoenix and Turtle to piss off, take a few steps back and then run at full speed towards the container, throw a mine at it and shoot it with Remburg.

(BlackboltLW) #37

@TheStrangerous said:

Because you supposed to tap your screen to read it. Works that way for the ReV comic.

Also it’s the third panel, at least lmao

(DB Genome editor) #38

@TheStrangerous said:

I think it’s meant to be a zoom-in from some sort of control room to the actual room where the action is tacking place. The first panel looks like a 9-screens video wall (although the other feeds are either dead or showing mostly empty rooms), the second panel zoom-in on the central screen, then the third breaks the fourth well by jumping into the room from the point of view of the camera.

It’s a pretty classic transition effect in films, plus it implies that someone is out there watching them… :wink:

(VincentRJaeger) #39

@Djiesse said:

@TheStrangerous said:

I think it’s meant to be a zoom-in from some sort of control room to the actual room where the action is tacking place. The first panel looks like a 9-screens video wall (although the other feeds are either dead or showing mostly empty rooms), the second panel zoom-in on the central screen, then the third breaks the fourth well by jumping into the room from the point of view of the camera.

It’s a pretty classic transition effect in films, plus it implies that someone is out there watching them… :wink:

Someone is always watching…

Does look like a cool comic tho’.

(Mc1412013) #40