The Thunder Update

(SereneFlight) #21

Nope. I don’t hear the thunder but I do get blinded by my own nades through relatively thin walls and objects.

Unfortunately not.

(Juan518) #22

[quote=“SereneFlight;114054”]Nope. I don’t hear the thunder but I do get blinded by my own nades through relatively thin walls and objects.

Unfortunately not.[/quote]

that’s bad news :’(

(Bottlecaps) #23

Negative! Bring the Turtle!

(DMaster2) #24

Nope.

(Juan518) #25

That isn’t fair, old players lost like 20k and a case just to play since before. That should change IMO.

(KayDubz) #26

@MissMurder

In terms of team number balance, why did you guys do this new spawn timer thing rather than actually implementing an auto balance feature? Other shooters Ive played automatically balance the teams once they become 5 v 7 or 6 v 8.

I really think that would be better rather than having quicker spawns for the outnumbered teams. Because a team can still be wrecked constantly if outnumbered, despite respawning faster.

(KayDubz) #27

[quote=“Amerika;113961”]I honestly can’t figure out why the spawn times would be re-worked when there is an imbalance as opposed to just doing an auto-balance in those situations. In many cases it will end up with players getting killed over and over more frequently while fighting an uphill battle as opposed to evening things out. I get the logic behind it but it’s assuming all players on a server will be equal skilled. But if there are 2-3 really solid players on the dominating team they will just keep dominating and racking up kills faster as opposed to fixing any issues.

This problem has been solved for over 20 years and also multiple times in other SD games through simply balancing the server. I don’t understand why this wasn’t done when it’s a tried and true solution that many players are used to.[/quote]

EXACTLY.

Im really puzzled as to what the devs were thinking with this one. You’d think auto balance would be an initial feature of pretty much any multiplayer game.

(FurryGagarin) #28

so no abilities to concussion nade? like longer exposure time, or faster nade ready time? or additional range to the nade.
poor Thunder

(Mr.Dubstab) #29

[quote=“FurryGagarin;114272”]so no abilities to concussion nade? like longer exposure time, or faster nade ready time? or additional range to the nade.
poor Thunder[/quote]
@FurryGagarin There is an additional blast range augment! This one also gets used on Nader for example.

(fuzzel) #30

…stupid thunder…

1th weapon sound is sh…

2th no cookable grenade…

3th no m4 for thunder (lol)

another 10 euro 4 nothing…thank you sd

(ThiagoJaqueta) #31

[quote=“fuzzel;114581”]…stupid thunder…
1th weapon sound is sh…
2th no cookable grenade…
3th no m4 for thunder (lol)
another 10 euro 4 nothing…thank you sd[/quote]

And that’s why you wait for a new rotation before buying something :wink:

(xAvenger) #32

There might be some tweaks needed for the concussion grenade. I seem to be blinded even when I threw the concussion grenade over the north gate on Dome and did not have any line-of-sight to where the grenade landed.

(shyDoughnut) #33

THx for then new merc and making my games unplayable.Playing against full team of thunder every few secs getting my permanent screen flashed white.When joining server and enjoying the beauty of it till end of round.

(Lugi) #34

The concussion granade should definitely be tweaked. Thunder is frequently blinded by his own granade, even in further distances. There should be some sort of resistance to his own granades, except in cqb situations. Another point, wich annoys me the most, is getting blinded by ally Thunders granades.

(joshstylegaming) #35

Question: Why did thunder get his own gun when the K-121 would’ve worked fine?

(Jan S.) #36

If I’m not mistaken, this gun was actually in the alpha and I remember devs saying the game needs bigger variety of guns

(DB Genome editor) #37

The MK46 has been around forever. If you look at some of the launch art for DB from years ago you’ll see the earlier incarnation of Fragger (then called Dazzler) carrying one.

(fuzzel) #38

any chance to give me my 10 euro back?..

thunder is a real joke

(Glot) #39

[quote=“fuzzel;115192”]any chance to give me my 10 euro back?..

thunder is a real joke[/quote]

he’ll be twicked i suppose

(Lugi) #40

[quote=“fuzzel;115192”]any chance to give me my 10 euro back?..

thunder is a real joke[/quote]

He just got released and the community is giving the feedback. Wait for the upcoming updates and maybe you’ll change your mind.