The Guardian update: Hidden achievement

EAC will most likely trigger if you use SAM so unless you feel like receiving a game ban I strongly advise against that.

(Shenaynays) #22

@Esaka said:
Or the simple solution, use SAM.

Congratulations, you played yourself

(Shenaynays) #23

it was a sad time i had five people near eachother all downed BUT ONE has to be like an inch too far away to fit in the revive

(LadyLavery) #24

Guardian circle jerk involved, SAM is just lame and nullifies the point of achievements. Funny thing is, i managed to do a 5 revive on stompwatch a day after getting the achievement (trapped in base against pro fraggers & javelins with a team full of lvl 5’s, fun as always)…

(Press E) #25

@Shenaynays said:
petition to start a petition to make 2 guardians able to hi five eachother if they walk into eachother charging the powerglove?

Can we have this for phoenix too? Maybe even phantom.

(Esaka) #26

@STARRYSOCK said:

@Shenaynays said:
petition to start a petition to make 2 guardians able to hi five eachother if they walk into eachother charging the powerglove?

Or everyone?

(Shenaynays) #27

Pheonix would have to be a fist bump.

ALSO Random question, why doesnt Rhino have a champagne bottle as a melee weapon?

(K1X455) #28

@Shenaynays said:

Pheonix would have to be a fist bump.

ALSO Random question, why doesnt Rhino have a champagne bottle as a melee weapon?

I like that idea of Rhino having a champagne bottle…

How about two Aura’s making a bum bump?

(ImSploosh) #29

@Kirays said:
EAC will most likely trigger if you use SAM so unless you feel like receiving a game ban I strongly advise against that.

Just out of curiosity, what is SAM? I’ve never heard of it, or well, don’t think I have. Tried googling it, but still no answers. I feel like it’s something stupid that I’ve heard of or everyone knows about and I’m just drawing a blank lol

(Shenaynays) #30

amazing idea :o

i wonder if one day we’d get Guadians bro-bot to chirpily beep at Bushwakers turret

(TheStrangerous) #31

Or touch someone with it…

I made myself looking like a weirdo, by touching downed Phoenix’s cojones, trying to kill him with the glove…

(ThePigVomit) #32

@ImSploosh said:

@Kirays said:

Just out of curiosity, what is SAM? I’ve never heard of it, or well, don’t think I have. Tried googling it, but still no answers. I feel like it’s something stupid that I’ve heard of or everyone knows about and I’m just drawing a blank lol

Steam Achievement Manager.

Technically it is a hack. You won’t get a VAC ban if you disconnect from Steam when you use it to ‘obtain’ an achievement.

It’s for pleebs that are to lazy/unskilled/inpatient to actually perform said achievement.

(ImSploosh) #33

@ThePigVomit said:

@ImSploosh said:

@Kirays said:

Steam Achievement Manager.

Technically it is a hack. You won’t get a VAC ban if you disconnect from Steam when you use it to ‘obtain’ an achievement.

It’s for pleebs that are to lazy/unskilled/inpatient to actually perform said achievement.

Ah okay, thanks for the info! Sounds like a useful tool to get those multiplayer achievements in dead games or stuff like that. I would never use it on DB though because DB is life <3

(Your worst knifemare.) #34

@K1X455 said:

While we’re at it, why not let Phantom/Pheonix/Guardian hug Sparps because Sparps, and then die afterwards because also Sparps?

(K1X455) #35

It won’t be long before Splash Damage gives into making emotes for DB as another thing to sell in the shop. $1 emotes…

BTW, teabags are for free!

(Teflon Love) #36

@K1X455 said:
It won’t be long before Splash Damage gives into making emotes for DB as another thing to sell in the shop. $1 emotes…

You already can get Steam emotes from crafting with Steam trading cards. My favorite is :HappyFragger:.

(K1X455) #37

@teflonlove said:

@K1X455 said:

You already can get Steam emotes from crafting with Steam trading cards. My favorite is :HappyFragger:.

In-game emotes…

(AlbinMatt) #38

@TheStrangerous said:
Or touch someone with it…

I made myself looking like a weirdo, by touching downed Phoenix’s cojones, trying to kill him with the glove…

This sounds like it would make a spicy headline, though it may be in poor taste…