Summer Squash - Part I

(n-x) #21

@RazielWarmonic I am not entirely sure but I think it was in the lobby after an obj. or SW game.

and I didnt get notified by your @Kelben btw.

(Mc1412013) #22

Wow part one so theres alot mroe bug fixes to come???

(Borganism) #23

I fear the floor is now slippery with the squishy mess of so many squashed bugs!

(Great work btw)

(deadRabbit) #24

whats up with the weird grass and the flickering textures and stuff on Overground map
also the unable to plant bug still there

(HunterAssassin5) #25

SO. MANY. DEAD. BUGS.

there is a problem with execution, by the way, when a player’s ping is 200 or more, usually when they try to plant the bomb, the bomb will not spawn. happens quite frequently.

[quote=“deadRabbit;200330”]whats up with the weird grass and the flickering textures and stuff on Overground map
also the unable to plant bug still there[/quote]

I suggest you update your drivers.
If that doesn’t fix the issue, please create a thread in the technical support section.

(deadRabbit) #27

[quote=“Kirays;200358”][quote=“deadRabbit;200330”]whats up with the weird grass and the flickering textures and stuff on Overground map
also the unable to plant bug still there[/quote]

I suggest you update your drivers.
If that doesn’t fix the issue, please create a thread in the technical support section.[/quote]

everything is updated its only that map looked weird

(RickyNeuman) #28

Ranked is still broken. Same error message as usual. Classical Db update. Good intensions, big announcment, same bugs as before.

(MilkyBear) #29

Am i the only that got: When you die you re-spawn immediately, instead of the Merc selection. Really annoying, keep re-spawning as the wrong merc.

(deadRabbit) #30

No not the only one you proply pressed something that made it auto respawn,
you can when dead just click the F123 key to select before the timer end
might work while alive too but not really sure about that anyway that what I do .

(ImSploosh) #31

Game is even more buggy now. :frowning:

(kopyright) #32

I had it in a SW lobby post-game today.

(RazielWarmonic) #33

I had it in a SW lobby post-game today.[/quote]

Thanks for the info from both of you guys. :blush:

(fuzzel) #34

i see you you fixed nothing primary problems of this game…

stutters and lags on the servers are the same as before…

conn losts on the servers are the same…

all min servers lagging like hell…

lost loadout cards in lobby screen are bugged like before…

that was my impressions after 20 min gaming on 5 servers…

more to come… really…!

(fuzzel) #35

btw… many players asking for turtle…

what is with that merc?? … the community need answers…

(fuzzel) #36

ok next try…

starting ranked play …europe server…all maps…searching…51min…then frustrated stop…

no more comment…

(The_N00Ba) #37

lol they are working on it. i think they just need time and more information some times. Dam bugs some times reproduce quicker than expected adn always go hiding when you try to shine a light on them. stupid bugs… :slight_smile:

(deftMoon) #38

Did the devs rush this? game is even more buggy and laggy. Insane constant fps drops. I have experienced horror yesterday. Every second it would drop to 20 fps. It wasnt like thsi before. I usually stay at solid 70-80. And by the way performance didnt improve. The bug where the error message appears after the 20 second initial spawn time appears. I still stay on the lobby for a good 5-10 seconds. Even though the timer has run out. Ranked, still broken.

(SnakekillerX) #39

Noticed every card seems to have an innate “spare ammo” or whatever, and the ones that do have this perk get 2 extra mags for max ammo.

Intended or bug?

(ImSploosh) #40

Same here man. Although some bugs were squashed, a lot more started popping up. The lag also appeared to increase with the latest update (stutters and large FPS drops). Added onto that, Phantom is completely bugged out for some reason. There’s multiple problems with him now. I’m gonna hop in a few games and see if I can recognize exactly what they are. I just noticed lots of weird glitches any time a Phantom is around. Sometimes my screen would freak out a bit too, like graphical glitches. Don’t know exactly.