Summer Art Competition - 2018

Well, it is DONE, made an account just so i can post this.
I really didnt know what to do with the backdrop, thats why it looks… not so great.
(also hidden Phantom in the pic)

(The Irish Scot) #22

Probably one of my first actual pieces of digital art! I’d encourage anyone and everyone to look in the details, like the trinkets on the cabin, the heli, Bushwhacker doing his job, and (psst the cabin window!)

Anywho, good luck to everyone who takes part I guess

(Lifeissomess) #23

Proxy with ballons! :smile:

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #24

(Lukas) #25

going for that refreshing dive, after an explosive day at work. :cake_proxy::orange_octo:

@ Canary Wharf Station:metro::fire::man_playing_water_polo:

(Dioltas) #26

Hi guys, my first try at a gaming piece of art hope ye enjoy!

(ASD) #27

stoker making some BBQ … nice

(luversels) #28

:kissing_heart:
I tried

(Adrian Ral) #29

Here’s my entry. I drew proxy cuz shes my fav :stuck_out_tongue: I used both digital and traditional art. Good luck to everyone who is joining! Also check out my instagram @haru_rallllllll

(MGPanda) #30

DB summer Art Competiton “SPARKS - Summer Angel”
A summer theme art based on SPARKS summer medical organization Bike club trip.
Part of the logo are original work to give extra summer colour and be more related to the character.
One iamge of the art work and one sample image of summer theme details display.

(Hampyi) #31

Decided to draw Sparks with some icecream. And what sounds more like summer than sunflowers and icecream? A beach. I know. But everyone is doing that. Soooo enjoy :slight_smile:

(Begin2018) #33

Can I know where is my comment about Milo Manara? It’s way less explicit than some posts on this forum, as : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/122446271804997634/398788442030604290/IMG_20180105_114243741.jpg

(Oceanautics) #34

Here’s my take on a DB summer!

(Sydney_Bitsy) #35

Hey hey It’s ya girl Sydney, 20 days of working with only a mouse and can I just say “Hot Dang” this was a total blast. Great Job to all the other artists (and especially bonsai’s daughter, her’s is amazing) with their amazing pieces ^-^

(Neptali54) #36

Well here is my submission, I feel like I could work on it a bit more (I could spend months on a single piece), but whatever. Good luck to everyone who participates. :slight_smile:

(Roxie Scroggs) #37

(XFlare360) #38

(Thanks for updating my Trust Level for links, Honourbound)
(also thanks Nickmillion for Invaluable Advisories)

Welp, here’s my attempt-

(Ittrium) #39

(Mc1412013) #40

Its better than i could do

(Faceglitch) #41

My Submission for the Summer Art Competition 2018 - Bikini Sparps

Hope its still considered SFW :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: