stuff I should know but dont

(Major_Slapnuts) #21
  1. when I get killed, get revived and get stabbed as soon as I stand up and die again, is that 2 deaths or a death and a finish?

(Ptiloui) #22

One death, one finish.

(Press E) #23

@teflonlove said:

@STARRYSOCK said:
Even though it’s not that important, some people are very self conscious of their accuracy.

The best way I found to improve my accuracy is playing as Kiratana. I die a lot but typically end up with an accuracy past 70%.

I’ve had the easiest time with shotguns tbh. At least they’re not as broken as some games where you can get over 100% accuracy use them (at least I haven’t), but they’re still extremely easy to score highly with. And that was before the buff, lol

(Major_Slapnuts) #24
  1. if I get kicked from a game, does that still count as a game played for the 7-day prize thing?

(Press E) #25

@Major_Slapnuts said:
7. if I get kicked from a game, does that still count as a game played for the 7-day prize thing?

Afaik no, you have to finish the match. Same for missions too.

(ARandomLugia) #26

@Kirays said:
You might have memories from the past. This was a thing over one year ago; it drove faster the more players were hugging it.

Wait, it used to be? Why did it get removed?

If my memory serves me right it was labeled as a bug fix.

(ThePigVomit) #28

@Major_Slapnuts said:
7. if I get kicked from a game, does that still count as a game played for the 7-day prize thing?

Nope. You must reach the scoreboard. I’ve popped into finished games in time to catch the final animation, go to the scoreboard, and obtain the daily reward.

If you get kicked but the idle timer or by vote, then it’s as if you never played the match.

(Teflon Love) #29

@ThePigVomit said:
If you get kicked but the idle timer or by vote, then it’s as if you never played the match.

It still does count down any credit boosters though.