Starcraft II

(nukits) #21

mwhaahahaaaaa lol XDDDDDDDDD

Yeah but about this game. i havent playied it yet but if i get new PC in future then i try it out :stuck_out_tongue:

(tokamak) #22

Woa that campaign was truly amazing.

(Ashog) #23

[quote=tokamak;234672]You need each other’s battle.net account.

The campaign has me by the balls, never been so intrigued with a story. Also each mission is different and fun in it’s own way.[/quote]

what do you mean by battle.net account?

It gives you option to add real-ID or character. But character requires also putting in the character code. So if someone wants to add me, I should tell him my character name (Ashog) and the 3-digit character code, right? Did you add anyone at all, tokamak?

(tokamak) #24

I added my facebook friends.

The name you log in with is your battle.net name, in most cases it’s an email adress.

(Ashog) #25

adding facebook users is not the same as characters, try it yourself

(tokamak) #26

I don’t understand the character code either, but adding someone’s battle.net account works. It’s just that I’m not giving up my email on public space.

(tokamak) #27

fun with nukes

(Ashog) #28

Well then add me as: ashog, code 254

(krisannie) #29

Awesome game and i enjoy it a lot while playing. I am playing it from last 1 year and i don’t feel boring ever.

(Ashog) #30

yeah, cool. 4 players out of the whole forums have bought the game and noone of them even tried to add famose ashog :confused:

(Apples) #31

ahahahahaha no one want to be your friend!

(micheljhonson87) #32

It is an amaizing game. There are a variety of ways to grow in skill while playing StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, from progressing through the single-player campaign, to playing Challenge Missions, to taking on other players in head-to-head competition in multiplayer quick matches.

(tokamak) #33

Dude you’re in my list.

(Shiv) #34

zeerrrgggg arreee buugggggssss

pew pew lazer fire!

dumbledoor dies.

loved the campaign :slight_smile:

(Ashog) #35

hmm that’s pretty lame how sc2 handles friendslist. It didn’t notify me that you added me. I don’t see you anywhere. Means anyone can now add me w/o me knowing it?

(tokamak) #36

We’ll have some 2v2 next time I see you online, the ETQW games with you were always bloody awesome as well.

(Apples) #37

Srsly guyz… take a room!

(tokamak) #38

We’re more used to taking a hog together.

(Kl3ppy) #39

Do i have to have an online connection to play the singleplayer or can i just play the singleplayer without an online connection?

(tokamak) #40

You need to log in online at the start of your session and then you can go offline.