Spring Cleaning Weekend

(BerylRdm) #21

Derp… I just got rid of all my cards yesterday…

Yeah. I got rid of most of my cards and of almost all of my credits three days ago, and here I am, having only a potato laptop till the monday, without possibility to seriously play :frowning:

(Matuno) #22

[quote=“Beryl;161408”]

Derp… I just got rid of all my cards yesterday…

Yeah. I got rid of most of my cards and of almost all of my credits three days ago, and here I am, having only a potato laptop till the monday, without possibility to seriously play :([/quote]

Damn, that’s rough.
Then again, you’ll still be better than most people, even if you’re on a potato laptop. Siema siema play on toasterski!

(Torch189) #23

Sweet!

(JamesMcGinty) #24

All this after I traded up 800 leads and 400 irons? :’(

(MarsRover) #25

Don’t worry, it’s a multistep evil plan:

1. raise gold drop rate so most people spend all their credits
  2. lower trade-up cost so remaining people spend all their credits
  3. announce a new event similar to CW/WtD with pathetic drop rates - no one has any credits so they’re more inclined to spend money
  4. profit!

Resitance is futile :sunglasses:
The only winning move is not to play :sunglasses:
{{movie_quote_3}}

(SirMurder) #26

Resitance is futile :sunglasses:
The only winning move is not to play :sunglasses:
{{movie_quote_3}}[/quote]
Damn you clearly havent seen the Oceans trilogy B)

(Kouken) #27

Im saving my irons for bronze tradeups once new mercs are released

Nice try SD but no

(Ardez1) #28

[quote=“Kouken;161440”]Im saving my irons for bronze tradeups once new mercs are released

Nice try SD but no[/quote]

No reason not to turn all your leads into irons though. :slight_smile: If you had 50 leads you could make 16 irons before the event. With the event you can make 25. That is 3 extra bronze cards right there.

(KattiValk) #29

I binged on cases and trade ups last weekend dammit.

(SereneFlight) #30

So I just spent 4k for trading-up some leads to irons and at the end of the day ended up with 7 irons… wot… somebody wanna explain where those 3 irons went since it did eat 4k credits and 20 leads.
Well, I’m not going to trade-up more during this event.

Edit: Nvm, the game just can’t count the amount of iron cards I have. In the filters it says that I got 7 more than I used to have before trading-up even tho I did get all 10 because it doesn’t count duplicates for some bloody reason.

If you don’t care about snipity snipe snipe stuff, it’s just fine to spend dem credits and cards.

(BerylRdm) #31

Then again, you’ll still be better than most people, even if you’re on a potato laptop.

Oh, wanna see me in potato action? You will change your mind! :slight_smile:

Siema siema play on toasterski!

+1 LOL, sir :slight_smile:

(TheHel1x) #32

Wow sooooo much easier to trade up to bronze! If only it were like this all the time… (Hint)(Hint) XD