spooky FeedBack

(Zarlor) #21

[QUOTE=Ashog;523302]
Also the music update is great.[/QUOTE]

Meh, I’m not sure about the music. It reminds me of John Carpenter’s The Thing and it’s kinda nondescript. Music helps to set the tone of a game and I’m just not sure this music feels like it describes Dirty Bomb to me. I DO love the music for the last minutes of matches and whatnot -that stuff is perfect!

(spookify) #22

The music that starts at 1:30 is super annoying!

Also when (and if) are CFG’s going to be locked!!! I see people streams and Posts with everything washed out! This is a huge advantage, especially visually! I am sure locking this isnt high on the list but locking it might fix some bugs people are seeing? I think getting everyone of the same playing field is going to be a key for Ranked MM. (Other then your computer specs)

Question is the only bullet that can pass through a person a sniper bullet? I have set mines down and tried to shoot them but peoples legs block the pellets… Which is fine if that is by design…

Side Note: In playing 5v5’s against some very good people while I am running SAW he is extremely weak with his self heal. He has to run from one side of a map to another heal people but can hardly heal himself to get to those spots. He weak gun at mid to long range really shows when playing against very good fraggers and teams. You really have to stay back and use your packs wisely… Aura’s self heal rate is jacked… Why not Saw or Phoenix? Also do you know how fast 4 packs go when in a fire fight? I was never a fan of weak medics, even in the alpha but they are key to a good push and team work. There gun is nice at close range and a pea shooter at mid to long. I just got a bronze card with reduced cooldown and increased heal so I will need to try that…

(Ashog) #23

If one would ask me which film soundtrack / main theme I remember/value the most, I wouldn’t hesitate and count The Thing’s main theme.
But I guess what you mean is that it doesn’t suit DB. Well, so far I liked it. It’s just a matter of getting into it with time.