Sparks - Merc Role-Call

No new maps and execution will most likely be another test weekend but with two maps instead of one this time.
I’m guessing a bunch of balancing/bugfixes again.

(kenpokiller) #22

Railgun rambomed

(spookify) #23

[QUOTE=Tast1c;531512]

PEW PEW PEW![/QUOTE]

Why does Phoenix have Stokers AR?

Couple changes to Terminal!

(Bangtastic) #25

this was also my first thought, but on the other hand kira has an automatic weapon in the video. So either they just thought it looks better, or there is something to it.

(PinkFrog) #26

They removed the MG facing towards attacker’s spawn point?
That’s awesome!

(jazevec) #27

They wouldn’t introduce 3rd ability key just for Sparks. You can see no third ability icon in the video. If the revive gun simply used the primary weapon slot, that would be very unusual and unlike all other mercs.

(NeroKirbus) #28

Originally in closed alpha/beta she had defibs, but it’s obvious she doesn’t anymore.

(fzl) #29

When comes this awesome Merc with his transportable Barrier?

and i think you can set the old standard mercs (skyhammer,sawbonez,arty,vassili etc… down to 30000 credits…

and btw…after the spark update i see only “ONE” Spark Merc that used his revive Weapon…frustrating…

[QUOTE=fzl;531836]When comes this awesome Merc with his transportable Barrier?
and i think you can set the old standard mercs (skyhammer,sawbonez,arty,vassili etc… down to 30000 credits…
and btw…after the spark update i see only “ONE” Spark Merc that used his revive Weapon…frustrating…[/QUOTE]

You what now? Have you even played this game?
Skyhammer is free for everyone. Sawbonez, Arty and Vassili already are at 30k credits. I haven’t seen a sparks yet who does not use her revive gun.