so i just got an email for the beta

(voodooboy) #21

Don’t think so, the mail out was a questionnaire asking how many hours you played and what games you have played in the past.
Apparently they will make the selection on who gets keys based on a few random questions…

(Englander) #22

Maybe the form was partly to ascertain if the e-mail is being checked by the user, it could help them make sure that all the keys sent will be used.

(playa) #23

ok so now it completes the survey, hope i get a beta key in the next 5 mins… =)

(Falcon.PL) #24

Dude! That we turned our back at the brink does not mean it’s not still there. Don’t get your hopes up! And the survey most likely is not connected with XT at all, in my eyes they just wanted some info about new accounts. A week - maybe, but not 5 min… =)

(matsy) #25

Yay, works fine now! Hopefully I’ll be lucky enough to get a key!

(playa) #26

My clanmate got a key today…he signed up oct 1st 2013…I signed up last year…sad face

(Psygnosis.) #27

I’ve received today my Key after compiling the survey yesterday :smiley:

(playa) #28

Soooooo jealous!!!

(Nail) #29

playa, check spam folder

(street.) #30

your not on your own I didn’t manage to pick a key up hopefully next time

(Sandman77) #31

bleh no key either :frowning:

(LTGH0ST) #32

did an other wave of invites been sent out today?
nvm… it turns out the linking account FINALLY works… so happy

(reed6) #33

yeah, no beta key here as well. I’ve been signed up since alpha. :frowning:

(matsy) #34

I don’t think I helped my cause by selecting '“Other” for “How I found out about Extraction” and the entering “I regularly stalk Splash Damage employees on social networking sites”…

(reed6) #35

lmao! i made a joke like that on my ‘other’ checkbox too!

(Kimimao) #36

Great guys! Have a BIG problem! I received the survey, filled it out and it said you already completed the survey, i pushed the submit button again and it took me back to the Extraction mainpage! I thought that means i submitted it, so i deleted the email with the survey link! :frowning:

Now i read that it was an issue and is fixed now, but i cant do the survey again, because i deleted the email with the link in it. Can someone help me out with this? :confused:

(Scarhand) #37

Survey? Never got this

(igamr) #38

I would like some more people in the beta.

(centipede) #39

I got on Friday key

(GoGetEmTiger) #40

well seems like im unlucky like always waiting since dirtybomb was announced for this stupid key >_< :<