Significantly longer map loading times.

(Loki.) #21

[QUOTE=Szakalot;539745]from nexon forums:

whatcha gonna whine bout now? :p[/QUOTE]

and they did, fix it.and it’s much better…

what can i whine about now?

ah geez… were to start??? :cool:

(Szakalot) #22

[QUOTE=Loki.;539858]acknowledging the problem is not giving a timeline on fix…

yet, it still goes a long way… :wink:[/QUOTE]

acknowledging a problem is absolutely giving a timeline for the fix. in player’s minds. If you say ‘we know there is this bug x and are working on it’ - if you don’t fix it in the next patch you’re gonna face a swarm of whine

(Loki.) #23

and rightfully so…

Those who play your game, are your ‘customers’… it’s not the other way around… I dont pay a developer to ‘make’ a game, i pay them to ‘play’ a game.

And if there is an issue as painful as this was, then i expect them to acknowledge it and fix it as soon as possible…

Problem is, we are surround by a generation of ‘sheep’… who are content with bending over and taking it from their corporate masters and asking for seconds!

Personally, F’that… its my money… you want it? Earn it… I stopped ‘donating’ to this game 4 or 5 patches ago. And after this previous patch, that caused this bug (how was this missed in testing, or was it tested?) has renewed that vow…

(Szakalot) #24

lololol, lets ignore that its a f2p,

this deal works both ways. yeah you pay to play, but nobody asks you to play: ) if you dont like a restaurant you simply dont eat there, you dont go stand in front and whine how the food could be so much better ; )

(Kl3ppy) #25

I have the impression that the loading times are back at a normal time since the hotfix.