(LifeiNDanger) #21

Hey I signed up for the closed beta on the website but didn’t receive a confirmation e-mail or anything. I really want to play this game, and play competitively. Is there any way to make sure I’m on the list?

(m00ie) #22

Your in the hands of the splash damage gods. To my knowledge, you don’t get a confirmation email.
You could possibly sign up many times with difference email accounts for a greater chance.

Alternatively if you want to make 100% sure, buy into one of the packs at dirtybombgame.com otherwise F5 your inbox’s on the 1st Oct with your fingers crossed.

(Angrim) #23

Will there be a NDA for the Closed Beta?

Edit Already found the answer to the second question in another Thread.

(Nail) #24

fairly sure NDA will last through to at least open beta

(TracyJackson) #25

You’ll more than likely have the NDA in place until open beta, yeah. Of course, that could change as I know several games that allowed players to share infos on the game even during closed beta (and even alphas). If you’ve signed up for the closed beta on Nexon’s site, you will get your access code (if selected) anytime before October 1st…so good luck !

(acekiller345) #26

:o Another TAW member… hai dere.

On a note related to the thread, 11 days left :smiley:

(akstalker) #27

okay so i had to ask since i was keeping an eye on this game ever since the first time i read about it on GameSpot, anyway the question is if my country is not listed in the closed beta selection does that mean i should not sign up? what about after the game development is finished will other country’s be added or what?

(MrFunkyFunk) #28

Signed up, really curious about this title.

(Seanza) #29

We miss you :frowning:

(MrFunkyFunk) #30

Enmity towards Nexon & personal life took over :smiley:

But the game is getting a lot of publicity these days so it’s a good thing for SD, the sign ups will be a success without a doubt.

Not sure I’ll get the time to even play much outside weekends for some time if I ever get picked, I’m probably on some bl ;p

(zbzero) #31

what happens to the people who already signup for this game in the old site https://secure.warchest.com/dirtybomb/ ?

They will need to signup again at Nexon?

(Seanza) #32

[QUOTE=MrFunkyFunk;471966]Enmity towards Nexon & personal life took over :smiley:

But the game is getting a lot of publicity these days so it’s a good thing for SD, the sign ups will be a success without a doubt.

Not sure I’ll get the time to even play much outside weekends for some time if I ever get picked, I’m probably on some bl ;p[/QUOTE]

I think you are missed by the devs too (word on the street) so I hope you won’t be :stuck_out_tongue: If you get back in, you know where to find everybody!

(acekiller345) #33

I think im getting a little bit too impatient, checking my email every hour to see if I got my invite yet… :wink:

(Raga) #34

Signed up :slight_smile:

(RasteRayzeR) #35

bring me fresh meat !

(RasteRayzeR) #36

[QUOTE=MrFunkyFunk;471966]Enmity towards Nexon & personal life took over :smiley:

Not sure I’ll get the time to even play much outside weekends for some time if I ever get picked, I’m probably on some bl ;p[/QUOTE]

Sounds almost as bad as if you had a girlfriend … :eek: IT’S A TRAP

(badman) #37

[QUOTE=zbzero;471973]what happens to the people who already signup for this game in the old site https://secure.warchest.com/dirtybomb/ ?

They will need to signup again at Nexon?[/QUOTE]
If you own a Founder’s Pack, you’ll soon be able to link that to a Nexon account for instant/early beta access. More information on this in a couple of days.

(badman) #38

The beta isn’t going live until 1 October, so you can go easy on your inbox for a little while. :slight_smile:

(Nizer) #39

looking forward to the beta - hope us noobs can stay alive at least a couple of seconds longer with more joining the beta :slight_smile:

(jeroblack) #40

is it still possible to get a founders pack or am i to late?