SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE - JULY 7TH, 2015

(Lain) #61

can you read the thread before posting or is that too hard

(BlazinFox) #62

In the post Murder said it says something about all services being unavailable

(Reddeadcap) #63

Tossing your heart beat sensor helps your teammates see him, I think in the video it even mentions him being detected deactivates hid cloaks

(BlazinFox) #64

Tossing your heart beat sensor helps your teammates see him, I think in the video it even mentions him being detected deactivates hid cloaks[/quote]

It did say that. I hope people will use the HB sensor more once Phantom is out.

(Ardez1) #65

Hypeeeeeee

(Potato_Ladder) #66

looking forward to see merc changes and Phantom

Tossing your heart beat sensor helps your teammates see him, I think in the video it even mentions him being detected deactivates hid cloaks[/quote]

It did say that. I hope people will use the HB sensor more once Phantom is out.[/quote]
Ugh I hope the number Vaseline players will not increase because of this.

(h2o) #67

No, this way, there are no promises that could be broken. Notice how the role-call doesn’t mention any release date. If something goes wrong and the patch doesn’t go through, they don’t have to apologize or admit anything was wrong.

While @MissMurder is giving fairly explicit hints, no promises are made. I think that this is the proper behavior for a community manager, giving us a bit more than she should but not putting the head quite through the noose.

[/quote]
Doesnt need to say every single change, just in general what will change etc

(BlazinFox) #68

[quote=“aristocraticLadder;40199”]looking forward to see merc changes and Phantom

It did say that. I hope people will use the HB sensor more once Phantom is out.[/quote]
Ugh I hope the number Vaseline players will not increase because of this.

[/quote]

I’ve seen people say they will never play vasilli and I hope that’s true… Just because i will probably main Phantom

(Diosito) #69

Updates used to be a 3.4 GB download in closed beta times, consider yourself a lucky open beta tester.

Abbadon
abaddon

(Zaris) #70

thanks for update.

please take more attention to hackers.

(watsyurdeal) #71

(crimsonYouth) #72

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59290657.jpg

(livelySlide) #73

Would be cool if I could PLAY THE FUCKING GAME! Still get the whole “sign in could not be comleted” load of shit! I have tried everything, so yeah…

(BlazinFox) #74

[quote=“livelySlide;40257”]Would be cool if I could PLAY THE FUCKING GAME! Still get the whole “sign in could not be comleted” load of shit! I have tried everything, so yeah…

[/quote]
Just wait for the maintenance to be done.

(crimsonYouth) #75

[quote=“livelySlide;40257”]Would be cool if I could PLAY THE FUCKING GAME! Still get the whole “sign in could not be comleted” load of shit! I have tried everything, so yeah…

[/quote]

…OR!.. you could read the thread you are posting in and learn that the servers are also being worked on. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(BlazinFox) #76

[quote=“crimsonYouth;40260”][quote=“livelySlide;40257”]Would be cool if I could PLAY THE FUCKING GAME! Still get the whole “sign in could not be comleted” load of shit! I have tried everything, so yeah…

[/quote]

…OR!.. you could read the thread you are posting in and learn that the servers are also being worked on. ;P[/quote]

Correct.

(clownishAdjutant) #77

gets the game after waiting for updates to finally download
goes to play the game
Down for maintenance
More Updates… fml…

(babyblueFist) #78

I wouldn’t mind a picture of Phantom’s loadouts in the meantime… :smiley:

(Anaconda) #79

Can u guys lower the price for Vasilli he costs too many credits and hes the only sniper and I want to play as him but I cant afford to buy him and credits add up so slow.

(clownishAdjutant) #80

@h2o said:
you should really post what is in update before it comes out, not only say that update is going to happen :wink:

Can not release what is going to be happening in the update until the files go threw its only a 2 hour wait so be patient and the patch note should be released