SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE - JULY 22ND, 2015 - With No Downtime! (hopefully)

(distinquishedSandwich) #41

Okay. NO! Blood needs to go! The splashes can fuck with your vision if your “Dot” is a reddish colour, LIKE IT IS IN EVERY OTHER GAME.

But most importantly. MUZZLE FLASH.
No way man, DO NOT FORCEFULLY ENABLE THAT.
REMOVE IT!
It interferes too much with the strafe aim, this isn’t fucking CS:GO! R E M O V E I T!

(Jojack) #42

So…Fletcher still has Lock On and disappearing stickies? And no love for the Blish?

(MilkyBear) #43

yeah the Dev must hate the Blish so much that it sounds like a nail gun now, make that gun even worst.

(Jojack) #44

Not too pleased with the Phantom changes either. Doesn’t really address the problems he was causing…at all. I think this dev team just doesn’t understand why he is so hated. There were a lot of good suggestions on the forums that would have kept him viable, situationally powerful, raised the skill floor and made him a lot less frustrating to play against. They failed, big time.

(Temporary) #45

Now the game has exploded, maybe stick with the old way of patching :stuck_out_tongue:

(Uriei) #46

So, when the servers will be online again?

(MilkyBear) #47

[quote=“Jaeger;50440”]This I look forward to.

Hopefully we can say goodbye to the unnecessary augments.
Wish the SMG-9 might get something to make it more viable in combat.[/quote]

Well they nerfed the Crotzni, so SMG 9 still deal less dmg than the Crotzni but it much more accurate.

(AlphaUT) #48

Hopefully login problem will be fixed before 3 P.M.

(fuzzel) #49

im now down from lvl 29 to lvl 1!!!

is that a joke?

(chicHouse) #50

[quote=“Pilgr!m;50700”]im now down from lvl 29 to lvl 1!!!

is that a joke?[/quote]

dont forget game is still beta.

On my end I cannot even login.

(BomBaKlaK) #51

How to broke everything …

• Melee is just a joke
  • matchmaking is stilla joke
  • balance tweaks are a joke
  • Nothing interesting …

(gracefulScion) #52

care to explain…just merely stating the obvious.

(WinterShade) #53

[quote=“BOMBA;51457”]How to broke everything …

• Melee is just a joke
  • Nothing interesting …
    [/quote]

To be fair, there really is no ‘matchmaking’ to say except for competitive. However everything else is completely right, melee is still definitely a joke, even more so for Phantom now. Balance was kinda thrown out the window as they didn’t fix the right issues to fix with Phantom such as they made him easier to see in camo, that wasn’t an existing issue pre-update and they also nerfed the Crotzni, Kek, and Blishlok (sound is decent but I prefer the original one).

(NoXiousOfficial) #54

@WinterShade said:
BOMBA wrote: »

How to broke everything …

• Melee is just a joke
  • Nothing interesting …

To be fair, there really is no ‘matchmaking’ to say except for competitive. However everything else is completely right, melee is still definitely a joke, even more so for Phantom now. Balance was kinda thrown out the window as they didn’t fix the right issues to fix with Phantom such as they made him easier to see in camo, that wasn’t an existing issue pre-update and they also nerfed the Crotzni, Kek, and Blishlok (sound is decent but I prefer the original one).

Competitive, the new pub
Btw hey guys :smiley:

(Opti) #55

I am loving the progress with the game atm :smile: well done.