Scheduled Maintenance - 27th August 2014

(Silvanoshi) #21

Ok guys, it seems as though everything is back to normal and the game is once again online. Enjoy :)!

(Mustang) #22

Game on bro!

(BomBaKlaK) #23

Tested 5 min on Dome, and crash …

(INF3RN0) #24

Thus far- consistent sound bug of gun audio looping forever and mouse input is significantly floaty compared to last patch (drastically different) :(.

(Anti) #25

Can you give us more details on the ‘floaty’ mouse feeling. Does it feel like input delay? Mouse acceleration? Mouse inertia? Also detail of the mouse you’re using and sensitivity settings would be good, as we might be able to test the same gear here.

(INF3RN0) #26

Definitely would describe it as acceleration. I’m using identical settings and it feels as though my mouse is on roller skates. g400s 800dpi @ 10 sens. In the last patch my mouse felt really great.

(BomBaKlaK) #27
  • The mouse is like a soap … definitely mouse acceleration.
    I remove the rawinputupdatetest command, the mouse feel a bit less like a soap but still acceleration (from 3.8 to 3.6 sensitivity and still feel soappy) Some player said it’s better. I test a bit more

• Multiple crash (server or client)
    Totally random, happen more often than before.

• Sound bug is really anoying
    Can’t make a single map without this sound bug at least 1 or 2 times, (Exit the game seems the only solution, sometimes open the chat resolve the bug)

• I like the FOV change, and I feel normal the 70 limitation, (some abuse with the old 70 FOV)

• Graphics feels a bit better, and I have better performance than on the previous release (still not ubber fluid when server is full)

• Still freeze when people connect to the server

• and now you drop ammo with ability 2 instead of ability 1, with skyhammer … what a fail …

Wanting to test more

(BomBaKlaK) #28

So the nice find of the day, when you have the sound bug open the chat then it stop the bug !
New counter ability working sometimes !
Enjoy