Sage goes away

(nUllSkillZ) #21

Good luck.

(-SSF-Sage) #22

Thanks! :stroggtapir:

(mortis) #23

Were you issued some binoculars so that you can spot enemy landmines?

(Nail) #24

nah, that’s for CO, more likely a “Leatherman”

(dvs1313) #25

Good luck and remember using a nade to get over a wall isn’t always the best idea in RL.

(-SSF-Sage) #26

Howdy. Good news and bad news. Bad first.

Been sick as hell for 2 weeks. 2 weeks doing nothing but laying on the bed, muchos FUN! Spent a week in a real hospital halfconscious in drop getting liquid and antibiotics straight into my veins. Had 3 bigger diseases in the price of one. Pneumonia, angina and mononucleosis.

Good news are that now I’m feeling fine and have 1 week of home care. And I was able to put my self to communication leader school! :smiley: I’ll be setting up command posts and operating them and will handle the radio and phone lines and what ever is needed for the communications.

(nUllSkillZ) #27

Medics are the most important class to support engineers to build command posts.

Good to hear that you are OK.
Congratulations that you managed to join the communication group.

(LyndonL) #28

And I thought SIGS was safe… How’d you get sick? Did you spend too long rolling around in the jelly pit with the strippers in the graduation send out?

(-SSF-Sage) #29

Probably the 5 day shooting camp, where we spent 30 mins per day doing something and the rest of time we waited. Layed or sat on the ground doing nothing. And man there was cold, 2-7 C* degrees and hard wind, and we had to use summer gear because it’s not winter yet, not very warm gear. Gets cold quite fast if you don’t move at all. Half of our place is sick tho, so I could have got the viruses from anyone.

Thanks nUllSkillZ. :slight_smile:

(.Chris.) #30

Nice choice, was what I was going to do when I applied to Army. :slight_smile:

(brbrbr) #31

gl&make sure you dillo fuel/oil level is ok.
same about mg ammo.

p.s.
just to be ready[4 stroggs]
and keep salvaging stroggs copyrighted weaponry :wink:

(-SSF-Sage) #32

On this date, 4 months of intense training in leader school is finally over! :smiley: I was today promoted to a corporal and am being moved to a new place on monday where I wait about 2 weeks for the new rookies to come. Then I get to train them and make them suffer. :tongue:

(tokamak) #33

And do you really look scruff and buff right now?

(-SSF-Sage) #34

I got big mouth, loud voice and angry face. :infiltrator:

(NearlyFreeSpeech) #35

Don’t forget to spawn camp like this guy :wink:

(Salteh) #36

I hope you’re adding morse code to the command posts!

(Dthy) #37

Congratulations on your promotion Corporal!

(DarkangelUK) #38

Did you unlock any new weapons?

(stealth6) #39

screenhots or it didn’t happen

(brbrbr) #40

i guess, with Sage help, Salvage facility will be safe for some time :slight_smile:
go away, pesky Aliens !! there nothing for you, yet ! :wink: