Retirement

(Ciakgb) #21

I’m just jealous you have more guys than me. I didn’t spend any money, you?

(Sandman77) #22

Well I dont even have all toons, just 5 Daves…

(Hundopercent) #23

That’s all you need! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Sandman77) #24

Strychzilla come to Extraction :wink:

(Nail) #25

he’s been there from beginning

(Jerry-Rigs) #26

Absolutely! More than I care to admit. I’ve said it before. I bought my way in (and I apparently have a little(?) chip on my shoulder about it as well)

It’s helped but not that much, I think. I’ve gotten a short term boost when new stuff has been added like the S&P SMG but most notably the Fryer. I was early with 2 of them and now that’s commonplace.Players like Super, Mit, Ranger, El-co, Armed, etc all beat me me with ease and laugh at my superior intellect.

BTW, the devs need to eat too.

(Ciakgb) #27

I paid for expans, my little part:)

I did get 500 rad bux (how embarassing it is to write that, terrible name) to do beta testing, so that’s how I ended up with silly stuff like squid ink outfits for everyone.

Anyway, it was a terrific game for a while for me, really enjoyed it, remain a big fan of turn based games.

Anyone got an emulator apple II? You could play “Computer Ambush” and see Rad Soldiers in its proto-infancy:)

(Sandman77) #28

im sad your gone bro :frowning:

(Hundopercent) #29

Let me know when you play and I’ll hop on. My play times are going to be cut down pretty low. I’m cert collecting again and might head back to school because I’m pretty bored with my only hobby being modding my smoker and smoking meat which I’ve got down pretty good hehe. :slight_smile:

(Sandman77) #30

you on FB?

(SuperNge) #31

[QUOTE=Jerry-Rigs;482424]Absolutely! More than I care to admit. I’ve said it before. I bought my way in (and I apparently have a little(?) chip on my shoulder about it as well)

It’s helped but not that much, I think. I’ve gotten a short term boost when new stuff has been added like the S&P SMG but most notably the Fryer. I was early with 2 of them and now that’s commonplace.Players like Super, Mit, Ranger, El-co, Armed, etc all beat me me with ease and laugh at my superior intellect.

BTW, the devs need to eat too.[/QUOTE]
Im only laught when i lose by you, bro:D i hope we can have more match next time.
With my squad, i think i buy a haft:eek: especial squid ink. I think we need more recruits with cheap prides.
And i have a little jealous with Ciakgb’s barrack:D

(g00n) #32

http://forums.warchest.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9861&d=1377928880
That my Barrack so far :slight_smile:
No Juans, No fryers, No clones.

Im gonna say this, you guys will be back if new city and toons. The amount of games you play, “Better to burn out than fade away”
What Ive seen with all my friends they gone cold. Jerry-rigs busy, sent out a few requests. So Ive cooled down.