Reporting unappropriate Game player name

(Matuka) #21

Ironically you fit the description you have just prescribed to everyone here perfectly well now that you have attempted to throw out rational debate only to replace it with ad-hominem.

(-PogS-) #22

I don’t think so, I lowered myself to them. Hum that was of course done on purpose :wink:
I have the right to troll too, right ?

(-PogS-) #23

I don’t think I said that.
But as you try to elevate the debate, here is my thinking. Thoughts revealed by posts show a person’s worth to my eye (in the strict area of these forums of course). It’s a matter of opinion and does not imply in any way a universal truth : to me the world is as large as our IQ and EQ. The less of both you have the smaller the word is to you. There is a saying in French : “Heureux est le simple d’esprit”, that might be translated to ‘Happy is the simple minded’. Having a low IQ prevents you from having a large scope in term of apprehending the world and it blinds you. But being blind is both a blessing and a curse : You see less of the world but don’t see the full scope of its horror. Sadly education does the same thing.
Also a low EQ prevents you from seeing the world fully. By IQ and EQ I mean the general concepts not actual mathematical measurements that rely on nothing. But again that only implies my opinion.

So by low IQ , I meant here narrow minded.

(Nail) #24

ahh, yet another Sofa King

your sense of superiority is amazing, especially for a parasite

(-PogS-) #25

If you call sofa king everyone that tells something sensible or have a constructed thought, then a lot of people must be sofa kings to you :wink:
I want to thank you heartily for acknowledging my superiority over you :slight_smile: Well I should stop luring you with my jokes.

But I would gladly know why you think I am a parasite. Contributing to the official wiki, on my spare time, for the good of the community would make me think differently.

NB : You are the one that defines himself as a snooper, a snooper with a raised middle finger at that. Close enough to a parasite to me :stuck_out_tongue:

In fact I think I like You, Nail, you entertain me :slight_smile: I hope I entertain you as well.

But you’re right on one thing, one must not feel too superior. In French we have a saying : On est toujours le con de quelqu’un. One is always the idiot of someone else. And I am.

(Nail) #26

Sofa Kings are people who try speak from a platform of superiority whether it be attitude, etiquette, game design, map design, etc, without ever showing the skillset to do better, often with game stuff they come from consoles.

as for parasite, in this regard it means leech. Further would just return to our earlier closed discussion which already wasted too much of my time, but as we say in English “You can’t fix stupid”

edit: Sofa King is also a title for groups

(-PogS-) #27

I think my posts are over all better constructed than yours, way better argumented and contains humor. Your answers to my posts are there to accuse me, troll, lower my reputations, contains no humor and are full of stereotypes, doesn’t answer any question I ask of you. Your interventions are mostly out of the subject. All that clearly shows your limited grasp on what I say. Thus I can effortlessly say I am superior to you in term of interest of my posts.

To be a parasite to you, I would need something from you. But what could I possibly want from you ? :wink:
Again you called me a parasite after calling me a liar but you didn’t even give a clue why ? Your explanation is nebulous. If you don’t explain or prove what you say and just pretend, what you say has no value. I still don’t understand why you say I am a parasite. This is a pity as, even if that were true, your lack of argumentation makes your intervention useless. You just can’t come and say ‘you are a liar’, you are a parasite’ and go. That is ridiculous.

You are the one that have a sense of superiority. You think you can accuse people without proofs nor explanations and not having to apologize for doing it wrongly. You think you can come into a thread and answer out of the subject and not being answered ironically in return.

(Nail) #28

I’m sorry you feel that way, but everyone will live through it
be careful though, sometimes people fall off their high horse

(BioSnark) #29

u guiz r fun.

(Protekt1) #30

[QUOTE=-PogS-;530055]I don’t think so, I lowered myself to them. Hum that was of course done on purpose :wink:
I have the right to troll too, right ?[/QUOTE]

(-PogS-) #31

Yeah you’re right I should stop lower myself to talking to you, Nail and other trollers like Zar, it teaches you.

(-PogS-) #32

Yeah you’re right I should stop lower myself to talking to you, Nail and other trollers like Zar, it teaches you.
You can close the thread now that all trollers came to talk dirty. Alas not Dirty Bomb dirty.
I want to thank those that positively contributed to this thread :slight_smile:

(Protekt1) #33

[QUOTE=-PogS-;530131]Yeah you’re right I should stop lower myself to talking to you, Nail and other trollers like Zar, it teaches you.
You can close the thread now that all trollers came to talk dirty. Alas not Dirty Bomb dirty.[/QUOTE]

You keep saying this, yet you keep doing it… even by just saying it. Learn some self control.

(shibbyuk) #34

Have the mods run out of padlocks? Get thee down to Homebase!

[QUOTE=-PogS-;530131]Yeah you’re right I should stop lower myself to talking to you, Nail and other trollers like Zar, it teaches you.
You can close the thread now that all trollers came to talk dirty. Alas not Dirty Bomb dirty.
I want to thank those that positively contributed to this thread :)[/QUOTE]

I suggest you look up what the word ‘trolling’ means before throwing it around left and right. You clearly have no idea.
And no, I am not trolling. Not agreeing with you does not make one a troll.

(NeroKirbus) #36

[QUOTE=Zar.;530203]I suggest you look up what the word ‘trolling’ means before throwing it around left and right. You clearly have no idea.
And no, I am not trolling. Not agreeing with you does not make one a troll.[/QUOTE]

this so hard. so many useless arguments have risen since you have been around :wink:

(meat) #37

this thread needs to be closed its just become a place to call people names, and troll. Haven’t seen 1 post on this page related to the OP.

:flamethrower: