Ranked Season 2 Update Notes

(Mc1412013) #21

so the big question is will i still have 20 min wait times to find a match?? or was that fixed

(SatanicUnicorn) #22

So assuming that the case that’s dropped in game is an a equipment case (the 2% one) and assuming the special edition card will be the same chance of any other event card (.03%)
Then basically, there’s about a 0.015% chance of you getting an Season 2 Special Edition card, without buying the guaranteed case with ranked points.

(SnakekillerX) #23

[quote=“Mc1412013;c-222319”]so the big question is will i still have 20 min wait times to find a match?? or was that fixed
[/quote]

They have made the search parameters less strict, which means you should find matches faster. Though, ultimately it will still rely on people actually playing. So gather your friends and play some ranked matches! It will help everyone.

(Mc1412013) #24

[quote=“SnakekillerX;c-222323”][quote=“Mc1412013;c-222319”]so the big question is will i still have 20 min wait times to find a match?? or was that fixed
[/quote]

They have made the search parameters less strict, which means you should find matches faster. Though, ultimately it will still rely on people actually playing. So gather your friends and play some ranked matches! It will help everyone.[/quote]

I have no friends and my wife can barely play mario. My kids could play but there on a roblocks/garys mod binge and the one wouldnt be mutch help anyways

(SnakekillerX) #25

[quote=“SatanicUnicorn;c-222320”]So assuming that the case that’s dropped in game is an a equipment case (the 2% one) and assuming the special edition card will be the same chance of any other event card (.03%)
Then basically, there’s about a 0.015% chance of you getting an Season 2 Special Edition card, without buying the guaranteed case with ranked points.[/quote]

From what I understood, if you get an equipment case drop at the end of a match (30% drop rate?), you have 2% chance that the case dropped will actually be a “Ranked Season 2 Case” instead of the regular one. “Ranked Season 2 Cases” have 100% chance of being a “Limited Edition Loadout Card”.

You still have to get lucky, but at least you can earn it through points as well.

(ZenVirZan) #26

I was thinking it’d be more along the lines of Overwatch’s system for the ranked performance rewards.

That’s a shame.

(Mc1412013) #27

Sooo i guess my 1.3 million credits wont any use this event either and since i alwaysnend up on loosing team i guess ill need 150 matches to get more than one card

(ImSploosh) #28

Some of these fixes sound nice, but there’s some more important problems that need to be addressed. The first thing is the constant freezing that so many people are experiencing. It’s happening every 30 seconds-minute for 1-2 seconds. The game just freezes, often in the middle of firefights, and it teleports you forward or backward in some cases.

Then there’s the lag. It appears to be something with the servers or EAC because others told me they’re experiencing it as well. There’s been lag spikes and rubberbanding, like the worst it’s ever been. My ping has been stable for the most part, but I’ll start to rubberband a few times every game. D: I know these problems have been mentioned already and probably looked into, but just wanna make sure they’re not forgotten! :wink:

(everlovestruck) #29

@Sploosh said:
The first thing is the constant freezing that so many people are experiencing. It’s happening every 30 seconds-minute for 1-2 seconds. The game just freezes, often in the middle of firefights, and it teleports you forward or backward in some cases.

Try restarting your router. This helped me

(mpod89) #30

What time will the update start? I can’t handle the waiting anymore bruh. BTW there’s a rumor going around that some douches are planning on going 4 rhinos and a aura on defense in every map for the whole day.

edit: my bad, there’s the giveaway time in the post, i just went full retard and not made the connection with the update time. But we’re still doing the rihno thing tho.

(BlackboltLW) #31

@mpod89 You know what’s good against 4 fatties camping on one station?

Nader.

Just… Nader.

Also Fletcher and Phoenix/Sawbones

(mpod89) #32

[quote=“BlackboltLW;c-222363”]@mpod89 You know what’s good against 4 fatties camping on one station?

Nader.

Just… Nader.

Also Fletcher and Phoenix/Sawbones[/quote]

yes, but once they’ve realized what has happened it will be too late, nobody is going to be running around with 3-4 naders.

(LifeupOmega) #33

If you’re always on the losing team that sounds like an issue with you.

(Mc1412013) #34

If you’re always on the losing team that sounds like an issue with you.[/quote]

No just unlucky and maybe not all matches lost but most of them are loses

(hoyes) #35

[quote=“mpod89;c-222364”]

yes, but once they’ve realized what has happened it will be too late, nobody is going to be running around with 3-4 naders.[/quote]

You don’t know my friends m8.

(bgyoshi) #36

2 Thunder
1 Fragger
1 Medic
1 Fletcher

gg

(ImSploosh) #37

[quote=“everlovestruck;c-222352”]> @Sploosh said:

The first thing is the constant freezing that so many people are experiencing. It’s happening every 30 seconds-minute for 1-2 seconds. The game just freezes, often in the middle of firefights, and it teleports you forward or backward in some cases.

Try restarting your router. This helped me[/quote]

I’ll try that. Hopefully it helps.

(everlovestruck) #38

[quote=“MidnightButterSweats;c-222383”]2 Thunder
1 Fragger
1 Medic
1 Fletcher

gg[/quote]

No ammo
No EV wreckers

gg (bg)

(blufflord) #39

[quote=“everlovestruck;c-222395”][quote=“MidnightButterSweats;c-222383”]2 Thunder
1 Fragger
1 Medic
1 Fletcher

gg[/quote]

No ammo
No EV wreckers

gg (bg)[/quote]

How can they push the EV if they can’t even see the EV… think about it…
(insert Jaden Smith face)

(Your worst knifemare.) #40

[quote=“BlackboltLW;c-222363”]@mpod89 You know what’s good against 4 fatties camping on one station?

Nader.

Just… Nader.

Also Fletcher and Phoenix/Sawbones[/quote]

You forgot about Skyhammer, Kira and Arty.

Mabye Phantom if he isnt dumb