Qubenet looking for PC Brink Players

(brutalkiller) #21

hye . im just want to know , what site can i get this game? , for a long time i try to get this game . but until now i don get it . can you help me ?

(Patriotqube) #22

pretty sure you can get brink on steam mate

(Patriotqube) #23

We still have a server running
We still have some people playing this game
We still needs someone to come help populate and control our server

So if anyone is interestedc in Joining Qube the come visit on http://et.qubenet.net

(meev991) #24

Took an extended break from gaming to focus on school. For the duration of winter vacation I’ll be playing Brink. Hope to see you on the server.

(Patriotqube) #25

Ok we dont recruit in this game anymore, thats just to make it official as it has been apparent for some time now

our UK Based server will stay for the time beeing as some of us still enjoys the random game

(Snotling) #26

If ever QUBENET wants to find some real manly challenges, come back here guys: http://stupidoz.free.fr/ftmleague/index.php !

(Patriotqube) #27

Come back to ETQW ? :slight_smile:

Well our servers are still there and could be started again within minutes

Il have to talk with our ppl tho :wink: but good initiative

(Snotling) #28

It would be really nice to see you back in business QUBENET! :smiley: There are still enough teams on QW to have matches everydays and train hard, and we’re running a lot of cups at the moment so don’t hesitate and join this league! :wink:

(Patriotqube) #29

UPDATE:

Qubenet still has a server running, and are planing to continue doing that, unfortunately we dont have any real active players anymore

I have noticed that the server seems to have players on on a regular base so

If you want to help admin that server and if you actually are 1 of the people playing there

then please visit our forum and apply for membership to Qubenet

So we can get a few active admins there

cya

(njezic) #30

Hello,

I am leading a very active Brink group on the Steam (150 active members), currently we have over 1700 hrs of playing Brink game in the last two weeks (Gameplay Stats).

We recently monitors the situation on the Brink servers and sends inivite to good players. Because the problems with the restrictions that apply to steam groups that have more than 150 members, we try to reduce this group has less than 150 (time to time kick out some inactive members in Brink and we get a base of very active players!)

If someone wants to actively play a Brink join a group or requests friendship from me or any member of the group (group is invite only).

Also, if Qubenet Brink servers satisfying ping and no lag for most our members we will recommend your servers.

Steam group {Brink-Croatia} => http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brink_croatia

My steam profile => http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003793260

Bye

(Patriotqube) #31

Nice to see that there still are active ppl playing mate :slight_smile:

(Teufel_Eldritch) #32

I’d visit your server, even tho it’s across the pond, however I do believe you have FF=ON yes?

(Patriotqube) #33

Friendly Fire is ON yes

(Teufel_Eldritch) #34

That’s unfortunate(for me) as I don’t care for FF ON in my Brink.

(Patriotqube) #35

Your loss :wink:

(RT1) #36

Friendly fire is the only way to play a team-based FPS, in my opinion. It’s the last measure of control to calm the sprayers down at least somewhat. The other thing that I like is when the red enemy glow is turned off. Forces everyone to pick their shots closely.

And Qube’s servers have been jam packed lately and at all hours of the day (and night). Shame the server is in Europe though. Some crazy intense battles were had as recently as last night. Shout out to my personal medic, Komatsu, who rarely leaves my side while I jack suckers with the blam-blam from my Rokstedi. :slight_smile:

(Patriotqube) #37

[QUOTE=RT1;401499]Friendly fire is the only way to play a team-based FPS, in my opinion. It’s the last measure of control to calm the sprayers down at least somewhat. The other thing that I like is when the red enemy glow is turned off. Forces everyone to pick their shots closely.

And Qube’s servers have been jam packed lately and at all hours of the day (and night). Shame the server is in Europe though. Some crazy intense battles were had as recently as last night. Shout out to my personal medic, Komatsu, who rarely leaves my side while I jack suckers with the blam-blam from my Rokstedi. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

well we had one in US in the beginning, but it never seemed to take off and as i have to pay for the server i decided to kill it, the lack of linux binaries means im still paying for the UK server, but well

anyone playing on that server is more than welcome to visit us on our forum and say hello, also if you have any problems on the server

url = http://et.qubenet.net

(Patriotqube) #38

As some might have noticed we have a Brink server

and it seems that there are some using it, which is very good :slight_smile:

Anyway Ive been contacted on our site with these requests --> http://et.qubenet.net/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=4611

As we ourselves aint using the server that often im Currious if that request is from more than one guy.
I must admit that i go a bit skeptic when i see that the fuy asking for changes also are a serverowner, maybe that is just me, but anyway if the changes are wanted by a majority of players using the server, il make sure they are done.

But for now il leave it as it is.

Again We are still looking for a nice bunch of Brink players to join our Clan/Community and help us maintain and run the servers.

(Patriotqube) #39

As i suspected the guy i mentioned in my previous post did infact only try to get ppl to join the B.A.C.U server which is a bit retarded but understandable

I dont play Brink Anymore and only 1 or 2 of my clanmates does, so We actually only kept our server alive in the hope that some would use it and have fun by doing it. Server is payed by me and has been from the day Brink was released :slight_smile:

Anyway there arent enough Brink Players around to fill the servers that are available, and with the selfclaimed Brink Community starting their own server and with their leaders hanging on our server telling people to join their server, and we me not Playing the game and not having time to start playing the Game, Ive decided that Our Server is most likely to be shut down soon.

Server is rented at Gameservers.com and if not 1 of my clanmates decided to throw in the cash, the payment wont de done when this period ends.

It was Fun Playing the game when it was released, it was frustrating dealing with the fails of the game and never see a proper solution to fix, it has been nice to see so many of you using the server the time it has been there.

Big Thanks for that.

But server has always been run without admins present, and we will rather close it than change that :slight_smile:

hf all