Please switch to the Nexon Forum, even if it hurts

(k0k0nat) #21

true words. no information since the last patch, still no info about the new one.
no keys for friends and cliffhanger-information from Nexon.

(spookify) #22

[QUOTE=k0k0nat;486056]true words. no information since the last patch, still no info about the new one.
no keys for friends and cliffhanger-information from Nexon.[/QUOTE]

Dont worry the next patch will introduce more characters and new gun skins. It will introduce more ways to possible make money and possible some buffs to the weak AR, LT and Solider Classes.

Sadly no porformace tweaks yet however maps will be made smaller and body damage will be increased. O yes and Headshot hit boxes will also be doubled in size.

(k0k0nat) #23

[QUOTE=spookify;486057]Dont worry the next patch will introduce more characters and new gun skins. It will introduce more ways to possible make money and possible some buffs to the weak AR, LT and Solider Classes.

Sadly no porformace tweaks yet however maps will be made smaller and body damage will be increased. O yes and Headshot hit boxes will also be doubled in size.[/QUOTE]

(Protekt1) #24

I believe smooth said they’ll be trying out new mechanics around jump shots this upcoming patch and I think it will include the 10% spread reduction across the board, unless things have changed.

They also just gave out like 3 keys to each person right? :stuck_out_tongue:

(k0k0nat) #25

[QUOTE=Protekt1;486060]

They also just gave out like 3 keys to each person right? :p[/QUOTE]

Dont you ever dare again.
I dont care such much about balancing … gief content.