Please Read: CenterCode Testers and You

(Tandem) #21

Inverted mouse?
Why connect at that point?

Havent played these cc guys,
but good to know they’re off limits.

(acekiller345) #22

[QUOTE=prettzl;493261]This is the perfect opportunity to remove abusive players from the testing pool.

Frontier justice, be harsh and quick about it or nobody will take warnings for being banned seriously.

I’ve played a handful of rounds with CC players. I was wondering are they not allowed to use the in game chat?

I’ve never had any of them respond to my inquiries of “Is there anything I could help you with?” or even “You can use home or tilde to open the console and type say ‘what you want to say’ to chat.”[/QUOTE]

Thats the complete opposite of what I experienced last friday… They were on VOIP talking about the game, they were using text chat to ask questions and comment on their horrible FPS.

(Nail) #23

they may have had him on /ignore

(k0k0nat) #24

Never saw a CC guy writing… :open_mouth:

(FireWorks) #25

There will be a lot of CCs on the weekend and a lot of opportunities to work with them in a positive way. Not the few stranglers that were on during the week and might have already understood the basics, since they still play.

[QUOTE=meat;493277]I only thought they were bots before badman made his first post about load testing. And they do talk when they feel they aren’t being used as a tool to improve your K/D ratio.

Try to keep the teams balanced with the CC guys and veteran players, and things will go better. Try playing the objectives will help also, they will see how the objectives are done, and can make a difference for your team.[/QUOTE]

(tokamak) #26

Yeah, make it a game. See how long you can keep them alive. Without doing any damage yourself.

You’ll also learn the support roles better that way.

(prophett) #27

I notice a lot of these guys use the default binds of turnleft and turnright instead of strafe left/right. Making strafe left/right the default bind might help newcomers out.