PAX Beta Keys

(solacin) #41

[QUOTE=biggyyyb;478159]Everyone just needs to chill and play some [Cl]icking [Ba]d while SD sorts out any perceived issues :wink:

http://clickingbad.nullism.com[/QUOTE]

@_@ what have you doneā€¦

(GIAWOL) #42

must-click-more!

(solacin) #43

Shhh! Your quotes notification has distracted me!
@_@

(Shadwblade2652) #44

Im such a genius.
I left it on overnight when it started making 130 million per second. Even after losing a ton of money from random events, i made like 350 trillion dollars.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

(Shadwblade2652) #45

Is the next wave coming any time soon?

(Mustang) #46

Yesā€¦ soonā„¢

(EightBit) #47

I was a PAX attendee and I just received my beta key in my email!

(GIAWOL) #48

Wtf? Still no beta key?

(GIAWOL) #49

Looking at other posts it seems all the other PAX attendees got keys so whats up? Are they still in the process of sending them?

(GIAWOL) #50

So after seeing every other PAX goer get I key I contacted customer support and within a day the issue was recognized and fixed and I was replied to and am now in the beta. Splash Damage you are one of the quickest to help individuals and the community and I commend you greatly for that. Many thanks.

(Evila) #51

If you have yet to receive your key from PAX, please contact our Customer Support. Be sure to provide the email address that you signed up with and they will be able to assist you. Thanks!

(Sandman77) #52

No guts no glory, will contact supportā€¦

(Kimimao) #53

If anyone has a spare key i would love to take it :slight_smile: Want to join the beta.

(gangstarN) #54

I just did he migration to extraction, but I dont not get a new reedem code :open_mouth:

(Evila) #55

Please place a Nexon support ticket about this matter. Our CS department will be able to help you with this. Thanks!