[Patch Notes] PHANTOM IS HERE

(Tronkles) #21

The new update will not allow me in to games. It gives me an error called “invalid licence bundle” and I’ve done everything to fix it. From restarting my PC to verifying the game cache. Please help.

(scrub_lord) #22

This can’t be right…

(Potato_Ladder) #23

[quote=“scrub;40419”]This can’t be right…

[/quote]
I bet Phantom put in the class name himself so he can be cooler than he already is.
Such cockiness much operative.
Or were you talking about something else? :stuck_out_tongue:

(animatedFrog) #24

really excited for this update but i can’t even join a server D :

(maizeCore) #25

@primeBox said:
No memory leak fix yet? :frowning:

:frowning:

(scrub_lord) #26

[quote=“aristocraticLadder;40426”][quote=“scrub;40419”]This can’t be right…

[/quote]
I bet Phantom put in the class name himself so he can be cooler than he already is.
Or were you talking about something else? :P[/quote]

I thought the katana only got paired with the Blishlock

(Critalix) #27

really excited for this update but i can’t even join a server D :[/quote]

Hey there,

We’re currently investigating this issue but we have a temporary workaround here: http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/comment/40469#Comment_40469

Try changing your name and let us know if you still get the issue. Thanks for your patience while we work this out!

(AlphaUT) #28

so , how much dmg katana does

(cornJester) #29

It would seem that with chopper which I have the katana strong attack leaves any merc with 110 HP at 1% health while one shotting any below that.

(fuzzel) #30

some simple questions…

why stopwatch/obj not public with 5on5?..that is stupid guys…

where is the friendly fire on all servers?

where are the new mercs?

phantom is old and uninterested…

where are the new maps? btw canal is only a draw map more not…

im confused about all that…

gg all

fuzzel aka pilgrim

(spookify) #31

[quote=“aristocraticLadder;40426”][quote=“scrub;40419”]This can’t be right…

[/quote]
Or were you talking about something else? :P[/quote]

Thats the card I just picked up :slight_smile:

ALSO:

-Added player rankings to the scoreboard at the end of a Ranked game
***This only shows a picture of the image rank and if you mouse over it, it does NOT show the text. Please show the text of the rank so people arent guessing what the little picture means.

(Gi.Am) #32

It would seem that with chopper which I have the katana strong attack leaves any merc with 110 HP at 1% health while one shotting any below that.
[/quote]

Based on that it is propably 90 for a regular hard hit. one slashing proxys is a thing with regular hits. And 90+20% = 108. 2 hp is close to 1% its not exactly but that could be due to roundings.

Would also explain the stileto nerf.

(KayDubz) #33

Good job on fixing the revives and gibbing opportunities. It was really cheap and annoying how easily medics (usually Sparks) could constantly revive teammates as soon as they went down…and how the invulnerability made it unbalanced for those trying to finish someone off.

Kudos team.

(Aazhyd) #34

Nope, Phantom can have 3 SMG’s and all have 1 loadout with the Katana.

(KayDubz) #35

[quote=“Kroad;40355”]so sparks can still gib downed teammates, make players invisible on revive and deal massive damage to EV/generators

nice

also love the aimpunch buff, screen jerking everywhere is exactly what i want[/quote]
The decreases to invulnerability time and windows fixes some of the cheap revives by Sparks. It should be a lot easier to finish someone before she can successfully revive them now.

(einstyle) #36

[quote=“Kay-Dubz;40563”][quote=“Kroad;40355”]so sparks can still gib downed teammates, make players invisible on revive and deal massive damage to EV/generators

nice

also love the aimpunch buff, screen jerking everywhere is exactly what i want[/quote]
The decreases to invulnerability time and windows fixes some of the cheap revives by Sparks. It should be a lot easier to finish someone before she can successfully revive them now.
[/quote]

I doubt Kroad wrote his post cause Sparks was getting to much cheap revives or smth
more cause those weird interactions are known to SD since the release of last patch and they’ve still not addressed them apparently, at least they’ve not mentioned it in the OP

(Kroad) #37

[quote=“Kay-Dubz;40563”][quote=“Kroad;40355”]so sparks can still gib downed teammates, make players invisible on revive and deal massive damage to EV/generators

nice

[/quote]

gib changes are good (but next time please dont introduce such massive changes 1 hour before a cup begins), but the problem with sparks is the gamebreaking BUGS such as EV and objective damage and the fact that sometimes, a player revived by sparks will be invisible.

(XavienX) #38

I have this bug, idk if anyone else is experiencing it. I assigned global chat key binding to “t” and team chat to “y”, but whenever I die and am spectating, I need to press “y” to global chat and “u” to team chat. It’s as if the key binding moved right a key each.

(effectualFighter) #39

didn’t add Vote to kick for ranked games :frowning: tired of not being able to vote hackers out of ranked games cuz i always somehow queue with 3 friends and 70% we get a solo hacker on our side :’(

(litheJacket) #40

seeing mission’s remain time on end-game is good