Muddy's Art Dump 2.0

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #21

Guardian
I designed this so it could like a side-by-side with my Sparks, but it didn’t really turn out that way, haha.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #22

Fire Support Squad
Drew this with inks rather than doing digital.
I prefer traditional over digital, which is why there are no colors or background (also I’m really f*cking lazy)

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #23

Porxy
Speed Art should be up on YouTube… eventually.
Subscribe to see when it goes up: https://www.youtube.com/user/arachnus100 (don’t laugh at the original username)

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #24

youtube.com/watch?v=YL0tueRBiI8
Video is up!

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #25

Hooked on Phoenix

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #26

BloodyBonez

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #27

Handheld-Nuke Man

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #28

Arty Party
This is actually an homage to the first Wolverine solo comic cover:

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #29

Everyone’s least favorite Commie.

(Your worst knifemare.) #30

Don’t hate on SirBangsalot.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #31

The True Highlander.
I used watercolors on this, so it looks a little off, but I still kinda like the way this turned out. So here ya’ go.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #32

The Alaskan Archer

(GatoCommodore) #33

@MuddyGrenade said:

The Alaskan Archer

Massive improvement over your old aura drawing
i still cant draw full human tho

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #34

@GatoCommodore said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

The Alaskan Archer

Massive improvement over your old aura drawing
i still cant draw full human tho

Hey thanks man!
I’m sure I don’t have to tell you, but ya just gotta keep working at it. Hell, I still have my problems with thinness and head size. Just comes with practice.

(HadronZodiac) #35

Only art im capable of - https://imgur.com/a/E9CB4Fr

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #36

Long Night
This started out with a lot more mercs in the picture (and a background, but you know me) but I messed up on the perspective, so I took the only merc that I actually liked from it and threw it on a white background because I’m too lazy to crop out the white around the image and then slap a gradient behind it.
The drawing itself was made with inks and Copic markers, so that’s why it doesn’t look as clean (but also more clean at the same time…).
I might make these “Long Night” mercs a series. I enjoy drawing battle-damage, for some reason, so it would be fun to slap some bandages and ripped sleeves on all the mercs (except for Nader I guess, she’s kinda lacking in the sleeves department).

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #37

Oh great, so transparent backgrounds don’t work on the new forums.
Yet another thing that irks me about this new setup.
@DarkangelUK yell at a programmer about this plox.

(DarkangelUK) #38

@MuddyGrenade that’s a jpeg dude, they don’t do transparency layers, you need to use another format such as png

(DarkangelUK) #40

Are you using the upload option within the reply box or are you dragging and dropping? I just dragged and dropped the one above, as far as I’ve been told there are no restrictions.

(DarkangelUK) #43

No problem at all, glad we found the issue :slight_smile: