Mercs: Friend Appreciation Weekend

(Glottis-3D) #21

We are somehow got used to not expect that much. :slight_smile:

(spookify) #22

That’s what we do! We over think everything haha!!!

For example

From what I am getting out of this sentence is that each merc will need to be unlocked however it will be like Hardcore mode in Diablo 3! If your merc dies ingame and is gibbed you can no longer use that merc!

I also heard a rumor (not really) that SD will be releasing over 3,000 merc’s a year all with special abilities, skills and skins.

To accommodate for the whooper of an update and work that is going into have so many merc’s in development at one time we are teaming up with Pixel Twitch www.youtube.com/pixeltwitch and his YouTube channel to generate extra capital.

Extra Capital will also come from Merc’s sales. As of right now the planned “Store” is underdevelopment however we can say that Merc’s will cost $10,000 Euro’s Each with skins for the ultra low price of $1,000 euro’s each!

Remember our goal is to target games, especially the ultra rich! We want to bring them a fun and expensive game experience by killing off their merc’s very quickly so they are forced to buy more. What better way to do this then the Stop Watch game mode! Our team has focused on 10 to 15 minute game play maps with an average respawn time of 15 seconds. We feel that is the optimal way to rake in as much money as possible considering a player might average 15 deaths per round with 2 rounds in stop watch. That is 30 Deaths a map! So if we do the quick math that is $300,000 in SD’s pocket PER MAP!

I know those figures seem slightly high and you are asking me what about the poor or QQ player that say’s “But I dont have $300,000 per Map to spend”… I say get a job u noob! But if that seems to harsh, so we will also open up a debt payback system that will allow you quickly and safely to go hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt with out your parents, wife or kids knowing about it.

*joking :wink:

(Pytox) #23

[QUOTE=spookify;506010]That’s what we do! We over think everything haha!!!

I also heard a rumor (not really) that SD will be releasing over 3,000 merc’s a year all with special abilities, skills and skins.

[/QUOTE]

lol 3000 mercs they would need lots of modellers and deisngers for that :smiley:

(light_sh4v0r) #24

If only they sold tshirts they’d have enough money to pay them. Oh wait they need designers for tshirts too.

(rookie1) #25

What I don’t understand we will have that tomorow but the infos later :rolleyes:
Isn’t like Buying an IKEA thing and receiving the instruction 2 weeks later ?

(Nail) #26

quite accurate

[QUOTE=Silvanoshi;505976]
Conclusions will be jumped to. [/QUOTE]

(tokamak) #27

If I were IKEA I would be doing just that to whoever is testing the ease of use of new furniture.

(Ruben0s) #28

Well my guess… you get 3 mercs to play during a week and you can unlock only one. The next week you get another set of 3 mercs etc. etc.

Basically like how LoL works with when you don’t have any characters.

(BomBaKlaK) #29

So ? Any news ?

(Silvanoshi) #30

[QUOTE=rookie1;506015]What I don’t understand we will have that tomorow but the infos later :rolleyes:
Isn’t like Buying an IKEA thing and receiving the instruction 2 weeks later ?[/QUOTE]
The game is remaining precisely the same this weekend. We’re just giving you the heads up that if you want to try out all of the current Mercs, you should do so now.

Patience friend. We’ll likely have more for you next week ;).

(BomBaKlaK) #31

I expected the thing to be effective this WE. Ok for next week.
So next week is it a new build ? new content ? Or only the “merc thing” ?

(rookie1) #32

[QUOTE=Silvanoshi;506040]The game is remaining precisely the same this weekend. We’re just giving you the heads up that if you want to try out all of the current Mercs, you should do so now.

Patience friend. We’ll likely have more for you next week ;).[/QUOTE]

A ok Me too thought it was this week-end …my bad

(BomBaKlaK) #33

Yeah ok I’m not alone :stuck_out_tongue:

(stealth6) #34

Seems you guys haven’t heard of the “soon” phenomenon yet.

(Exedore) #35

(MrFunkyFunk) #36

Since it’s a topic sort of for the “next patch”.

Can we get a public server with friendly fire on please?

That’s how I could show my appreciation to certain teammates mercs who stand in front of me all the time.
We had one in the past and there never had been a problem, if anything it improved the gameplay for everyone.

(Glottis-3D) #37

[QUOTE=MrFunkyFunk;506101]Since it’s a topic sort of for the “next patch”.

That’s how I could show my appreciation to certain teammates mercs who stand in front of me all the time.
We had one in the past and there never had been a problem, if anything it improved the gameplay for everyone.[/QUOTE]

I’d love to show my appretiation to all the repairing medics in the world. Plz friendly fire ON!

(BomBaKlaK) #38

[QUOTE=MrFunkyFunk;506101]
.[/QUOTE]

Yes ! Asking for this since the begining of the alpha !

(Kl3ppy) #39

Didnt we have servers with FF on?

(Seanza) #40

Not public iirc.