Map vote and Terminal Redux

(Begin2018) #1

Hello, is it possible to not have Terminal Redux in every map vote choice but 3 random maps please? Because it reduce the map choice and it’s very annoying, thank you.

(bgyoshi) #2

Hard agree

(Jigstraw) #3

honestly with the number of new maps they’ve added, they should add a 4th map vote option at this point, and put 2 EV maps and 2 C4 plant maps in every pool.

(Runeforce) #4

This post by Stayfreshshoe, suggests it is because you have that map ‘featured’. You’ll have to un-feature it.

(DarkangelUK) #5

What Runeforce said. Featured maps were added so new releases could be promoted, they left it in for community servers, seems you’ve marked it as a featured map so will need to remove it as one.

(Begin2018) #6

Ok, except I’m not talking about rentable servers but default servers. There is no reason to promote Terminal Redux or any other map during MONTHS.

(bgyoshi) #7

Can confirm, default servers have it pretty much every voting opportunity

(Begin2018) #8

Yes, and they did the same with Dome Redux before, it was promoted during months. I think we didn’t get 3 random maps since years.

(Press E) #9

Yeah, I really wish they’d overhaul map votes. There’s really no reason we should be limited to voting on only 3 maps. We should be allowed to vote on every map besides the one that was just played, or at the very least a 4th map to vote on.
Sick of Castle, Terminal and Dome constantly popping up. Sometimes they even pop up again right after you finish them

(Stokes) #10

Wasn’t there a feature where you could click the maps you wanted filtered so you could only have those maps pop up?

(Jigstraw) #11

Yes, but that was tied to casual matchmaking, and was removed along with CMM.

(Stokes) #12

Thanks

(Begin2018) #13

It looks like they silently fixed the issue :slight_smile: Thank you.