Map Preference Poll - v37682

(spookify) #21

How the F is Dome people’s favorite?!?!

Just because people really havent played it before and its new?

Because its the biggest map?
The Objective are terrible!

Honestly!! For Real!?! WHY!?!?!??

(BomBaKlaK) #22

More routes, more space, more possibilities.
Not a good map but far the best of all the actual boring map pool …

None of the map is good by the way …

(zeroooo) #23

none, maps are all bad

REALLY REALLY BAD

there is not even a single map which is good. and thats your main problem.

we keep on telling this since december 2012 or something

(abnorm) #24

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;512009]More routes, more space, more possibilities.
Not a good map but far the best of all the actual boring map pool …

None of the map is good by the way …[/QUOTE]

…sad but true

cant vote, dislike all maps

(prophett) #25

I would rather they abandoned development on all current maps and put all of that energy into developing an SDK so the community can make their own maps.

(Seanza) #26

To me it seems like map development was already abandoned 6+ months ago…

(BomBaKlaK) #27

Look like something like this … don’t search why people are leaving your game ! The answer is here.
Like I said many, many, many times, if nothing is done, but I mean a real full maps rework, not only few adjustments, this game is already dead …

Boring maps make a boring game ! Look at the empty forum, there is only few lost players like myself telling the sad truth. No communication at all, look at Miss murder answer : I already said to much ! - when speaking on the nexoff forum ! WTF ? and here on the SD forum this is not better.

Your card system is the last thing you try for the player retention, and it’s a massive fail again !
Cause nopbody care about your dam cards ! we want real maps !!!
Like said many times maps is half of the game … and this part is clearly not interesting at all for the moment.

I see this game as BRINK 2, and it’s not a good sign.
Look at the servers ! there is nobody playing, how many invites do you send ? 3 000 ? 4 000 ?
Same player retention as brink did but the game is not even release … Even Korean FPS F2P have better maps, and a better player retention …

Sorry but in the first trailer you release you talk about maps, with “THE SUPER” level designer of Dust, speaking about ecco the dolphin to get the best maps ever, with a super balancing system, and data heat maps, etc … Sorry but on this side this is also a massive fail regarding the level design! Just to remember what I buy, I put the video i’m talking about !

Remember ! Shaped by gamers … lol

//youtu.be/loiQc7hz0kk

I give my money to support a game devellopement, more than that I paid to support a studio asking theyre fan base for help after the BRINK fail, and I give more money in this FPS than in any other FPS these years ! I was still believing in your studio, and I was really full of hope for a new reborn, with a great game close to the quality of past SD games I love … maybe I’m to naive …

But now you don’t have any trust from me, I don’t believe your words, I’m not anymore a fan boy, only a guy full of disappointments … So I just play sometimes but I don’t have anymore hopes about maps, my only hope is SDK, and I know I can wait few years to see it coming …

I don’t even know why I take time to come on this forum to write this things … so like 99,999999% of the player base I leave the place for a while, cya.

(Nail) #28

You use a quote from a Nexon employee who is further out of the loop than you to speak of SD communication, well that shows your intelligence. The devs have spoken directly to you about the maps, why don’t you read their answers ?

btw, bu bye

(BomBaKlaK) #29

[QUOTE=Nail;512017]You use a quote from a Nexon employee who is further out of the loop than you to speak of SD communication, well that shows your intelligence. The devs have spoken directly to you about the maps, why don’t you read their answers ?

btw, bu bye[/QUOTE]

---------------------------------------------------> lol !

cya

(xdc) #30

same old nail. the quote in the sig speaks for itself.

anyway, maps are horrid. not just this but the amount of maps disappoint.
people should be able to submit maps to SD, then SD should have full edit rights of the map, etc im sure its already a plan

game needs more interesting mechanics in the maps (elevators, stairs, ladders, etc )

writing what i wrote in a other map thread:

I don’t see any underground water parts of a map, (How about a side objective the drains/fills a underground area of the map, instead of gas? )
(this games theme needs to be futuristic not modern realism)
no teleporters, no jumppads/launch pads, no escalators, no moving walkways (for speed boost), no ramps (speed boost),
very little roof tops or underground areas (not including dome), no trampolines to jump to negate fall damage, no walljumping down the sides of two buildings to lower fall damage. no ice (quake/wolf style ice where speed can be boosted)

there is nothing that makes the maps unique, maps remain static throughout the whole match, no element of surprise. nothing interesting.
maps have too many stairs, straight paths, and elevators. add some diversity please

make a roof tops map where players are mostly on roof tops and player can jump down to lower levels of the next building, etc the height would add intersting gameplay

(tokamak) #31

I’m surprised at Trainyard scoring so low.

(Mustang) #32

It was not the latest Trainyard when this poll was done.

(tokamak) #33

Aaah my bad. Thought this was a new one.

(onYn) #34

Maybe I just haven´t played Dome enough yet to not favor it anymore… But I guess that I overall prefer the general experience I get while playing it and accept the objective flaws, which have a realistic chance of getting fixed compared to the issues I see with the other maps.

But in the end yes, I wouldn´t actually say that I am happy with one of the maps, not even my favored one…

(spookify) #35

That Video brings back so many memories!!!

It makes me want to re-install DB!!!

(PixelTwitch) #36

I just realised in that ECHO vid the FPS that is considered acceptable is 40+ >.<

(Mustang) #37

I hope once all the 0-40 areas are fixed the scale is upped and re-optimised, either that or it was just some values looked pretty for the video.

(Glottis-3D) #38

as bug free as possible!

(xdc) #39

vote: remove all maps and just start over. this time allow for futuristic designs with no limit to what u can do