Loadout Sorting

(Drac0rion) #21

My game music is turned on after every update, now I got to adjust the sorting every time and on top of that in the server browser sometimes it saves what game mode I searched for last and most times it doesn’t. Could this stuff be fixed any time soon?

(wiski) #22

I would also like it to sort by rarity by default.

(Grum_Laban) #23

[quote=“SereneFlight;125714”][quote=“Grum_Laban;125505”]http://i.imgur.com/nO4GoZw.jpg?1
[/quote]
Question! How many irons you got at the time you took the screenie?
[/quote]

Answer: I’m down to 121 now (screenshot), but I had over 300 at one point. I’ve been trading up a lot, and now there is a 20% discount. Just my luck :wink:

(Grum_Laban) #24

Hmm. Actually I have no idea how many iron loadouts I have. The counter is stuck at 121 iron loadouts no matter what. Traded up the last few lead loadouts I had plus 12 or so from cases, and I still have 121. Traded up for a few bronze loadouts and the counter is still at 121. Nice, another bug in the loadout menu for me :smile:

(Drcipres) #25

Also, maybe because I play in low resolution, the cards look small and there is a lot of space between them

(Blackers) #26

I wouldn’t care so much if it could just remember how i set it. naturally i want all my cobalts to go first before anything else, so it would be nice to have it set to show by rarity and to have special edition cards hidden or something. but each time i set it up this way, it goes back to default, kinda annoying when you have OCD