Is that true, the DB gameplay videos cost 2 times CS:GO price?

(Falcon.PL) #21

[QUOTE=f00st;451012]How on earth did you get…

from,

???[/QUOTE]

It’s a key to see the big picture, let me fetch it up for you…

“So you’re a critic of the model? if so, What would you change to do it better? else What is the source of stability of SD on the market for incoming years?”

[QUOTE=Nail;451016]methinks he’s at uni in a mba prog and failing miserably
[/QUOTE]
Trying to insult me? :wink: Why cowardly adressing it to the side, instead of telling it strait to me? I can already see the stiffened legs of the wool-transporter at your avatar. Internet-fighter mode: on, obviously ;P. Anyway, you’d read carefully, you’d have no reason to bring the thing of immediate financing of the game which I’ve already adressed few posts ago… One don’t need MBA to be able to read with some understanding ;-).

Have a good day! And relax, you’ll see ppl will in return smiles back, and you don’t need to study psychology to find this out :P.If you’re about choosing direction for your education, which may explain why you keep this “nba” way of argumentation*, then maybe check IT out. Interesting thing and you are likely to meet a lot of inteligent ppl there, as programming does require it. Now - let’s cut the pointless quarrel short. Once again - have a good day.

(potty200) #22

After reading this thread I want to punch myself several times in the head :expressionless:

(en2ie) #23

Agreed.

As others have already said the game will be F2P on release and funded by selling ingame stuff.

Why would SD release information about the number of people who have purchased an early access pack? :confused:

(Falcon.PL) #24

I wouldn’t say CS:GO worth that :P.

offtopic: but it’s definietly playable.The matchmaking is totally wrong though, it does not match ppl by skill - it matches players according to their friend-lists. When you optimize something to get maximum quality on the two parameters, you may only get the same or worse decision compared to single-purpose matchmaking. And that is the very problem of CS:GO approach, which demolishes the “classic competitive” game-mode. I hope Splash Damage will choose skill-only based approach, because when something is for everything, it’s mostly good for nothing.

off-topic continuation… Old ET:QW is capable of providing more fun than CS:GO, but Valve is really trying hard to make their product superior, recently they’ve even added some community-based anti-cheat judgement system with anonimized data… Cool thing I’d like to see in DB one day as well.

Sum: Keep your head safe.

(Rex) #25

[QUOTE=Falcon.PL;451119]
off-topic continuation… Old ET:QW is capable of providing more fun than CS:GO, but Valve is really trying hard to make their product superior, recently they’ve even added some community-based anti-cheat judgement system with anonimized data… Cool thing I’d like to see in DB one day as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and hopefully all the smart public admins from QW will become part of it. :rolleyes:

(Falcon.PL) #26

The smart part of it - the CS:GO version - is that judges are judged as well, that is their judgements are compared with others reports and your credibility is not fixed. Therefore is someone is continously just pressing “Cheater”, the system no longer gives a ****.

(Nail) #27

I’m not a critic of the model, I understand what they’re doing, you seem to be fixated on SD supplying you with confidential financial data, Ain’t gonna happen lad

community based anti-cheat ?
I’ll pass on that crap, way too easy to circumvent

btw, as for education, done it already, took engineering, I like to actually fix things, not just talk about them

(RasteRayzeR) #28

I’m in Msc Computer Science, and I approve this message ^^

(potty200) #29

I am a Butcher and I also second this statement!

(RasteRayzeR) #30

In the holy name of ribbs, I approve this message ! (Yummy)

(f00st) #31

Frankly you’re all just second-class citizens.

Either you choose political science, or you stay at home and weep at your failure to see the world as it truly is…

Of course opinions have been known to vary…

(Nail) #32

second class ??? I’m a senior, 3rd class at best

political science ?
learned that early, bribed a teacher for a good grade, guess what course ?? c’mon guess

(reinisze) #33

Im so happy i took out 5 minutes of my sleeping time to read this thread.

Actually got a headache now.

(ZeroseCorp) #34

i did too friend me ZeroseCorp