Introducing The Down and Dirty Pack!

(MissMurder) #21

Yeah that was definitely sudden. I do sense black Friday stuff coming though!

(Osm0sis) #22

If you already have Rhino or any other mercs featured in this pack, what will happen when you buy this?

(Aazhyd) #23

Nothing. You just get the stuff you don’t already have.

(Spiraldeath) #24

I brought the last pack even though I already had all of the mercs when it went on special. $7.49 for 50K Credits and two cases was a good deal still…

Personally I thought the in-game store bundles of 3 mercs and 2 cases were pretty good deals. It’s a shame Elite Cases are so expensive on their own or I would buy more.

(Mrarauzz) #25

Lol the first one was so much better…the balls to sell a credit booster over a merc LOL, also on the topic of useless and flawed items can you fix the credit boosters so there is an actual reason to buy them?

(binderr) #26

[left][quote=“FireWorks;106058”]They are awesome! Please, make sure the right people are hyped about them. The last flash sale for -75% on steam didnt seem to get the attention it would have deserved. :)[/quote]

Luckily I did managed to catch the last sale on steam and was well worth it. So glad! B)
You guys have finally update the elite case a/b in the pack, nice![/left]

I’de like to see a pack that includes the NEW/RECENTLY RELEASED mercs only, that’de be AWESOME!