Improving Whitechapel

(Protekt1) #21

[QUOTE=prophett;486332]
Sure, the pump has purpose now but they’ve made that stage even more linear, eliminating a route for the attackers. Now everyone is funneled into the same area on the main street.

I liked the split defense between escalators, office, and balcony. It actually required a little bit or rotating based on a pug draft I played awhile back. Now it’s just office and balcony :confused:

Also, arguably the best point for contention and some of the best battles in the whole game were fought over the hack-able objective in the second stage. That got removed and we lost a lot of space and even more routes. 1 step forward, 2 steps back on this map.[/QUOTE]

For Waterloo they could make it so the tunnel starts with the objective built and make the defenders have to plant to destroy it. This way the attackers start with 3 routes and defenders can block a route by blowing up the engine. It would force the defenders to split up to destroy the third route but the pay off would be that they can double up on more positions afterwards.

I agree about the hackable objective in part 2, they could have made that part just take a shorter amount of time to hack and I would’ve been okay with keeping it.

(prophett) #22

Liked attack’s idea for an alternate 1st stage flanking route.

Open up the above building and use the stairs which lead to a catwalk, which leads to here:

(attack) #23

[QUOTE=prophett;486601]Liked attack’s idea for an alternate 1st stage flanking route.
[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

im not sure if the way you want to fix it ,with the way over the road is even better.
this way the map would get more space.i think i prefer yours.

there are so many threads about how improve the map , they get ignored anyway :/!

(.Chris.) #24

Think you need to revise that now :slight_smile:

(prophett) #25

The new LB is great now (last objective anyway). Need the same changes for Waterloo and Whitechapel now!

(BomBaKlaK) #26

Great is a bit to much … less boring maybe.
None of the map of this game is great !

(prophett) #27

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;487723]Great is a bit to much … less boring maybe.
None of the map of this game is great ![/QUOTE]

To clarify, compared to the other objectives on other maps the last obj on the new LB is great.

Compared to stealing the West radar parts it’s a 4/10.

(attack) #28

i vote for delete whitechapel as obj map!
thats no offense against SD ,but the map is simplys broken.