Hackers ingame

(Phantomchan) #21

Shows how they want to censor people’s concerns about stuff rather then provide actual statements themselves. Like they are saying that they are going to work on it or whatever. I have to agree that BomBaKlak’s post is unconstructive in a way, but he is voicing his concerns regarding this game like many others. If he wouldn’t care for the game, he wouldn’t come here anymore I think atleast I wouldn’t do so. Nexon in general has a ‘nice’ reputation for games and how they hold order. They rule with an iron fist and don’t allow any place to voice your concerns because it makes people ‘panic’ and if you want to voice your concern, then you should consult the customer department where they just shove a generic pre-written e-mail in your face and do nothing with your hacker report/concern. It just goes into the trash and almost nothing happens. If they would care, then they would listen to the concerns of the community, surely they can’t answer and confirm to them all, but atleast show that you are trying to make it better. My hate regarding Nexon is not a blind one, they have shown to me that they are just a downright bad company which tries to get the most money with the least costs off a game, even it turns games in a downright unplayable hackerfest and such.

I know that I have been voicing myself mostly in a negative way on the forums, but I do this because I’m majorly concerned regarding the game and I don’t want to see it end like utter crap. Also for the people who I might have offended or whatsoever along the way, I’m sorry.For me Dirty Bomb is like an unpolished diamond which could make the creators majorly rich, but they should take care and polish it. I never really liked FPS games to begin with, especially all the FPS games lately where it’s just a massive K/D circlejerk. If you have a crappy K/D then you are trash at that game and the only ‘way’ to enjoy that game is to get your K/D as high as possible, the higher the K/D, the bigger your E-Penor is . I really like Dirty Bomb because I can do what I want to do and that is supporting the team whilst disregarding the K/D and such. As long I can be relevant to my team with what I do, I’m happy. Dirty Bomb offered the tools to me to do that. I already have put more hours in Dirty Bomb than any other FPS game I have played, especially regarding online play. I always played a supportive role in games and want to help people within the best of my capabilities. I want to help people out either in games and real life as that really makes me happy. I’m not a bad person at all.

I wish I could work on Dirty Bomb myself, but sadly it’s far beyond my capabilities to help out besides my endless ranting about stuff. Sadly, I’m just a game-development student who works almost only in Unity which knows not much regarding the Unreal Engine. I haven’t made any AAA quality games which got a load of attention and such, but I do know that Dirty Bomb in it’s current state is a ticking time bomb and it’s sad that I view it this way. Splash Damage is an amazing company and hope I will ever end up in a company like that in the future, but I doubt I ever will. I know that they listen to the concerns of the community. A lot of things are happening behind the curtain and I wish they would be even more vocal regarding it. You don’t have to go too much in details, but just saying that something is getting worked on and frequently report the stage of development and such helps a lot regarding transparency and will make the community feel more involved regarding the development. Especially in this stage it’s important to listen to the community regarding concerns and try to address them as fast as possible. Surely Shoe is working his ass off analyzing data and other media and Smooth sometimes pops in to voice his opinion or whatsoever regarding stuff besides working on this game, but I kinda feel it’s not enough regarding interaction. Atleast it doesn’t feel like that for me.

I just hope that in the end it will just be ok and not too late. It would be very sad to see this game come and go.

EDIT : Excuse me for typos etc., typed it rather quickly.

(Neo_TA) #22

this is the **** we legit players have to put up with:
//youtu.be/4IJD4MGR0QM

(ispellcorrectly) #23

[quote=loki.;536560]careful were you say such things…
On nexon boards if you make such claims you get:

Ardez
3:41pm
hello,
you are receiving this warning because you have broken a forum rule.

In particular,
fear, uncertainty, doubt (fud)

• do not to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt (fud) on the forums. This includes making claims on what nexon’s actions intentions are.
  • if you have an opinion to share about nexon games and its services, please post it constructively.

Your post has been deleted.

Please refrain from breaking any rules in the future. This is just a warning and carries no penalty.

Thank you!

Made a similar post regarding hacking, a divided community etc. = a slow dying game.
And wham o instant deleted thread and warning from nexon tard … :)[/quote]

hahahahahahah

(Bloodbite) #24

Played a couple of matches last night. With the warping performance issues it is making it impossible to distinguish every hack from those skill-luck shots that do happen.

I also spotted a few clever aimbotters. Often as Vasilli. They are turning their aimbots on and off during the match to try and make it less obvious. I suspect there is an aimbot out there that allows for selection of hitboxes. Insta-chest kills from point blank range hip shots, bouncing off a wall from around a corner and consistently dying before this particular Vasilli even appears within a line of sight … very suspect.

The cheat tactics are evolving before the anticheat has even had a chance to be implemented properly.

I don’t mean to sound whiny, but with the limited time I have for gaming… right now my inclination to give my time to what DB has become as an experience is low, and rapidly diminishing.

DB has had a very successful launch as an open beta into the F2P market… the state of things at the moment, as others are mentioning in other threads too, should be a genuine concern. If too many quality/dedicated players give up, DB runs the risk of becoming a freebie novelty.

And being the development is so dependent on player data, balance tweaking, etc… a great deal of that data is being skewed by not just hacking, but a growing apathy to just not care about playing properly in the presence of these parasites.

This should be treated as a critical game breaking issue because in a short time, it may very well break the game in a way that it may never recover.

(BomBaKlaK) #25

Reddit is burning about DB … Most common conversations turn around hackers / Exploit & bug …
Great promotion !

(Neo_TA) #26

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;536693]Reddit is burning about DB … Most common conversations turn around hackers / Exploit & bug …
Great promotion ![/QUOTE]

please who uses Reddit anyway its just a bunch of trolls and QQ people

(Phantomchan) #27

I have to agree on this one, Reddit is often in charge with unbalancing games instead of balancing them etc. :cool:

Notable example : League of Legends

@BloodBite , those hacks do exist as a friend of mine has made one which functions in CS:GO. He can even add an amount of ‘spread’ to make it appear legit or appear to have smooth aim and such. He is also able to target every limb he wants with his numpad etc. . The aimbot is also the half of a hack, a lot of hacks if not all have ESP which is just as gamebreaking as the aimbot itself.

(Ashog) #28

this.

SD is playing too safe again and gonna get burned for this.

For Christ’s sake, lower the margin of vote, also allow votekicking from enemy team, as in ETQW.

(ispellcorrectly) #29

Should we all just download a cheat now to be able to compete? Game seems like it’s pretty dead considering all the complaining going on…

If we all want one, we can get bulk discount, probably 10,000 units at £0.01p per unit. Now that’s a good deal!

(edxot) #30

[QUOTE=Loki.;536560]careful were you say such things…
on Nexon boards if you make such claims you get:

Ardez
3:41PM
Hello,
You are receiving this warning because you have broken a forum rule.

In particular,
Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt (FUD)

• Do not to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) on the forums. This includes making claims on what Nexon’s actions intentions are.
  • If you have an opinion to share about Nexon games and its services, please post it constructively.

Your post has been deleted.

Please refrain from breaking any rules in the future. This is just a warning and carries no penalty.

Thank you!

Made a similar post regarding hacking, a divided community etc. = a slow dying game.
and Wham O instant deleted thread and warning from Nexon tard … :)[/QUOTE]

Dear edxot,

You have received an infraction at Splash Damage Forums.

Reason: Flame Bait

Please keep your posts constructive

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php?p=276695
i am trying to say that etqwpro is no fun
All the best,
Splash Damage Forums