Greetings and salutations

(Hungry Donner) #21

[QUOTE=Nail;192842]OK. all you new people, download, install W:ET 2.60b version, play lots then prepare for SD gaming

:wink:[/QUOTE]
Wow, the pirates are really flagrant over here! :smiley:

If we all downloaded W:ET then we’d eventually have to play a game of it together, and the more bumbling of us need to keep our deficiencies hidden!

(Yasgur) #22

Stilla nother of the Bethesda crowd.

W: ET…that’s like multiplayer? With guns? Yeah, I think I’ll take HD’s hidden deficiencies route.

(Salteh) #23

Pirates? ;o
W:ET is a free game!
Wheeeeeee - http://www.splashdamage.com/content/wolfenstein-enemy-territory-barracks

:stroggtapir:

(shagileo) #24

Heya Bethesda people :cool:

(Princess Stomper) #25

[QUOTE=Hungry Donner;192848]Wow, the pirates are really flagrant over here! :smiley:

If we all downloaded W:ET then we’d eventually have to play a game of it together, and the more bumbling of us need to keep our deficiencies hidden![/QUOTE]
You know, I’ve never actually played Enemy Territory - and I know that it is a free game - but I think after watching my husband play it all these years I might just go crazy if I ever heard (in comedy English accent)

“THEY HAVE CONSTRUCTED A COMMAND POST!”

or in comedy German

“FIRE IN ZE HALLZ!”

one more time. :wink:

Then again, Quake Wars has “ENEMY DISGUISED AS … ME!” so I guess that’ll get a bit wearing after four or five years … :smiley:

(Morrowind fans: c/f “WE’RE WATCHING YOU … SSSSCUM!”)

Hello Shagileo and Salteh :slight_smile:

(Salteh) #26

Enemy in the skies!
(Enemy in disguise)

Jahaha :slight_smile:

(Hungry Donner) #27

On the other hand, if we all suck it could be hilarious!

I have many a fond memory of crashing various ships in to people whilst playing Tribes. Actually I was pretty good at Tribes, but it’s been a while.

Why is it without clothes?

Or maybe I’m the only one who got that a lot :slight_smile:

(Nail) #28

Me a pirate ??? Nevah !!!

the eye patch is temporary and I have no idea where the parrot came from

:smiley:

btw, if any of you want to try out W:ET, I have a server running the 6 stock maps and etpro mod at:
195.4.17.142:27960

(system) #29

[QUOTE=Salteh;192860]Enemy in the skies!
(Enemy in disguise)

Jahaha :)[/QUOTE]
Call aunt Hillary…:smiley:
…or was it Call in aunt Hillary :expressionless:

(Hungry Donner) #30

[QUOTE=Nail;192890]btw, if any of you want to try out W:ET, I have a server running the 6 stock maps and etpro mod at:
195.4.17.142:27960[/QUOTE]
And get my tush handed to me? I’d rather keep it safe and unspanked, unless I’m surrounded by similarly ‘inexperienced’ company.

Hmmm, maybe the Bethesda mods can team up and take on the SD forum regulars. :smiley: That would be utterly hysterical. In fact, now I’ve talked myself in to it, I’ll have to download that this weekend if I have the free time!

(stealth6) #31

hmm I’m not sure it would be so fun, just a slaughter for the Bethesda team.

But I don’t mind joining in for such an event (it would would be nice for it to finally happen lol)

(Princess Stomper) #32

Well, Him Indoors is going to look into networking our PCs together so he can walk me through it. It does sound like a fun idea, but I’m not sure what my plans are for Saturday yet. I guess we can work it out nearer the time.

Oh well - I think I already know every line of dialogue in that game - just need to actually play it some time. :slight_smile:

(Hungry Donner) #33

I see fun for both sides. Basically we get an excuse to bumble, and you guys get to watch us bumble :smiley:

But I don’t mind joining in for such an event (it would would be nice for it to finally happen lol)

Finally happen, it was only suggested yesterday! Such impatience :wink:

(stealth6) #34

http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17312

(Princess Stomper) #35

THEY HAVE CONSTRUCTED A COMMAND POST!

I need ammo.

:stroggtapir:

(Nail) #36

We need a Ninja Deer !!!

(Yasgur) #37

This is the closest we have.

(Rohugh) #38

Heheh, another one to creep over from BGS to see what you are all up to. It looks like a mass exodus judging by some of the names in this thread.

Hiya all. :smiley:

(Princess Stomper) #39

Yes, as Covert (Bethesda-forum) Ops, we’re kinda failing at keeping our invasion plans secret. :smiley:

(stealth6) #40

lol that would have been wierd, suddenly a whole nuch of new active people like wtf!?