Finally - Capuzzo Airport Final!

(-SSF-Sage) #21

I just hope people will not mix all this talk with the Greece map to this map release. Please let’s continue further discussion on it’s own thread.

You are right but many of our target servers that play custom maps and are popular has playerlimit of 30-50. It is different how often they reach that. But many of those servers are filled with bots once the players are gone. If I make a map that does not support more than 32 players it would be limited to fewer servers. I think that if a map lags with 30+ players it will not be played with less players either, because the judgement can be made based on a short experience. But I also think ET is not very good with more than 32.

For what comes to that Greece map the problem is mostly solved. We are pretty much starting test phase soon.

(Dragonji) #22

What?

#define MAX_CLIENTS         64 // back to q3ta default was 128        // absolute limit

It was just not optimized for 32+ but Jaymod enhanced this area and handles more players just OK.

(twt_thunder) #23

[QUOTE=Dragonji;527236]What?

#define MAX_CLIENTS         64 // back to q3ta default was 128        // absolute limit

It was just not optimized for 32+ but Jaymod enhanced this area and handles more players just OK.[/QUOTE]
ok, let me refrase it: it wasnt intended to use more than 32…

(Mateos) #24

If it’s a map about the objective, you shouldn’t care for beyond 24 players :stuck_out_tongue:

(-SSF-Sage) #25

Hey

We have been thinking about collecting all the source files and reveal them for other mappers to learn from. Would you guys find it useful?

(Mateos) #26

Heh, as a mapper, can’t say no :smiley:

You did a very good job with it overall, there is plenty of stuff to learn from it :slight_smile:

(CS_kOoL) #27

Hi,

Thanks to -SSF- Sage and Pegazus for this final version , it is just a masterpiece !!

(-SSF-Sage) #28

Hey mate!

Thank you for your contribution!

It is nice to see that some people are interested in modifing Capuzzo Airport. This makes us more willing to release the final source of Capuzzo Airport.

(Tardis) #29

Brilliant Work I did not even know you guys were working on a final version real nice surprise :wink:

(-SSF-Sage) #30

Just to mention that the Map source file have been released!

See more here!