Competitive scene

(prophett) #101

Clan name: Area 51 Gaming
Web page: http://www.area51gaming.com
Info: CoD, CoD:UO, CoD2, CoD4, MW2, CoD:BO, URT, CS, CS:S, ET:QW, TF2, BC2, etc etc etc. Since Feb of '02!
Members: prophet, method, GoneMAD, Eso, canuck, Dread, etc…

(Rex) #102

[QUOTE=gunzo;259858]I’m looking forward to joining a high skilled clan. Anyone who wants a top aimer let me know.

Fav RTCW weapon: Panzer + Thompson
Fav ET weapon: MG34 + Thompson
Fav class : Medic
Fav map: Beach and Goldrush

Fav MW2 weapon: tar21+tube, oma
Fav BLOPS weapon: Ballistic knives, marathon

Best BLOPS KDR: 153-4[/QUOTE]

Hi mate! We need a topskilled aimer like you!

Your favourite class “Medic” shows me your long lasting experience in ET.
Furthermore your KDR on a public server is pure awesome! Unbelievable if you would ask me!
But I have a question, what does “marathon” mean? Are you also high skilled at selecting upgrades or at running? :confused: Maybe you can explain this a bit.

If you want to join my uber-pwnage-mega-hyper-ultra skilled clan, just write me a pm ingame.
(With you we would be two already)

(gunzo) #103

My marathon skills are running fast and stabbing herds of newbs, perfecting the stab moment so the lunge is at its fullest which induces the greatest amount of rage in the target leading to great satisfaction, and ultimately ejaculation.

I also spray the ak74u pretty well too.

Edited for spelling, to avoid panties getting twisted.

(Rex) #104

Top aimers spray? :smiley:
Good luck in finding a pub clan!

(Nail) #105

running in a video game is a skill ???
I always thought it was a sprint key

(Herandar) #106

No no, it takes skill to hit the sprint button and ALSO a direction at the same time. Just hitting the button is pointless.

(DarkangelUK) #107

He does go in a direction… he goes straight towards a wall… with his butt out apparently.

(coolstory) #108

Im so excited to see what happens to this game…it’ll be interesting to see what competitive players from different game communities want in the game. Brink will defiantly be an amazing game that will be alive and fun for a long time like the quake series. Atleast I hope.

(Jess Alon) #109

[QUOTE=gunzo;260112]My marathon skills are running fast and stabbing herds of newbs, perfecting the stab moment so the lunge is at its fullest which induces the greatest amount of rage in the target leading to great satisfaction, and ultimately ejaculation.

I also spray the ak74u pretty well too.

Edited for spelling, to avoid panties getting twisted.[/QUOTE]

You do know that a lot of the features in brink have been designed specifically to prevent bitch moves like that right? Anyone can run in a circle and swipe with the knife when they see someone. There are no one hit kills in Brink.

(Apoc) #110

I hope your joking.

(Weapuh) #111

about no OHK or noskill in running with a knife?

(prophett) #112

bad Troll…

(Weapuh) #113

Actually want to know, good input though.

(MrX) #114

I think he is joking;p

(Jess Alon) #115

If gunzo is just joking then he’s the Andy Kaufman of FPS.

(LyndonL) #116

At least he writes “newbs” instead of how most people these days write “nub”. Seriously. WTF is a nub? Isn’t that when the end of your thumb is cut off!?

(Auzner) #117

The u is supposed to have umlauts (ü) ‘nüb’. That makes a ‘u’ pronounced like ‘oo’ like über. But no one puts them there because they’re not aware of unicode or how to get those characters. I also think this is wiki article is related.

“Amongst English speakers, the use of umlaut marks and other diacritics with a blackletter style typeface is a form of foreign branding intended to give a band’s logo a Teutonic quality - denoting stereotypes of boldness and strength commonly attributed to ancient northern European peoples, such as the Vikings and Goths.”

So perhaps to some people it is a ‘cooler’ way to write it because they’re into that stuff. I would say one who prefers using “nub” would not be able to explain any of this to anyone. People pick up on slander and start repeating it.

newbie ► noobie ► noob ► nub

(Jess Alon) #118

Whenever I see the word “SCENE” I want to throw myself out of a damn window.

(Kinjal) #119

it’s a good idea

(Weapuh) #120

I confess, i prefer using nubcake. does that make me a bad person?