Bushwhacker is wrong choice for free merc on release

(Xenithos) #21

@Eox said:
Proxy is already overly popular, terribly played overall and tend to really make pubs tiresome. Let’s not make pubs even more of a shitshow than it currently is, thank you.

Had a beautiful ranked match just earlier… I’m a gold officer/master placed with 3 bronze level players and an unranked, versus two silvers, a gold agent, and two unranked. The worst part? Every single one of the people brought freaking Proxy. PROXY. TO RANKED! I lost btw, couldn’t carry 4 proxies on defense.

WTF!!@!!!!@#@!$!@%

edit: Wow… I did something cool^

(Xenithos) #22

@Melinder said:

@JonBongNoJovi said:
I think you have to consider the fun factor , who is more fun to play as a newcomer ?

I could be playing tennis, and I would find it more fun to just throw tennis balls at peoples heads, but would I really be playing tennis? :thinking:

THIS MAN KNOWS ENGLISH!

(azz_abdr) #23

NO!
Proxy for starter is a disaster! Mines are friendly fire (a year old bug) that she could wipe her entire team in hand of rookies, I hate that kind of Proxy. And she has shotguns. Two factor that make her really bad for beginners but too god for pros.

Bush is the right choice, he has turret that can be used for offensive and defensive, he has beginner friendly guns and more health than proxy.

Turtle will force them to camp behind shield instead of push with the shield.

And Fletcher definitely not beginner friendly.

(NamelessSeeker) #24

I agree with Bush being the Free Eng on release.
To many Proxy/Fletcher would be an issue in so many levels, to many turtle could be an issue in few maps as well. while to many bush being the least problematic issue out of the 4 choices.