Breaking: Closed Beta launch pushed back to 15 October

(Ruben0s) #21

I heard rumors that the beta is delayed because they found out about some weird movement bug that made trickjumps possible.

(jerob1ack) #22

Really like how u guys don’t rush things and release it before it’s ready

Take as much time as u need

(JTheJackal) #23

If you could delay it until I have internet access, I’d be eternally grateful. :slight_smile:

(Kl3ppy) #24

Always had the feeling that this date was a bit rushed. I hope you can fix some serious issues before the CB, and also inform the new guys waiting for the Beta that it got delayed :wink:

(Paul) #25

I guess it’ll only be pushed back for a few more days - so it’s still going to be this week I guess.

No problem for me, indeed take all the time you need, be it a few days or some weeks, I don’t mind!

(Protekt1) #26

Guys, it sounds like they’re going to hold off maybe a week lol… it is good they are dealing with the last minute issues though.

(TracyJackson) #27

I can wait, I’d much rather have a polished beta game than one that is still buggy and incomplete. It’s beta so there will be bugs, but I’d much rather it be less so the folks reviewing the game aren’t put off by it.

Beta will most likely be put off a few days. so I’m expecting it to launch end of week maybe. Possibly a technical bug that they’ve found, or it might be an issue on Nexon’s side.

I’ve kinda had the feeling it’ll be delayed when this morning. I noticed the beta invite haven’t been sent out yet, so I suspected a delay. I know we have automatic access, but most games tend to send out an access email/msg a few days prior to the launch…

(FireWater) #28

My guess is merging the alpha into nexon’s system is causing some issues. I have 0 proof of this.

(Hundopercent) #29

Maybe they’re hoping the kids are bored with bf4 by then? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(RasteRayzeR) #30

[QUOTE=TracyJackson;474334]I can wait, I’d much rather have a polished beta game than one that is still buggy and incomplete. It’s beta so there will be bugs, but I’d much rather it be less so the folks reviewing the game aren’t put off by it.

Beta will most likely be put off a few days. so I’m expecting it to launch end of week maybe. Possibly a technical bug that they’ve found, or it might be an issue on Nexon’s side.

I’ve kinda had the feeling it’ll be delayed when this morning. I noticed the beta invite haven’t been sent out yet, so I suspected a delay. I know we have automatic access, but most games tend to send out an access email/msg a few days prior to the launch…[/QUOTE]

Many of us think it is premature to go into beta … I hope they know what they do

(Protekt1) #31

But… levelution… and blowing up set piece buildings… how could you ever get bored!

(acutepuppy) #32

I don’t imagine this has to do much with the game build, but the account migration, I wouldn’t expect anything major to change on our end.

(Ashog) #33

The topic is wrong. The word Bad is missing!

(dirtybomber) #34

pls say its october 2nd now

(Mustang) #35

15th October apparently.

(FireWater) #36

yeah somebody got an email suggesting that.

(Bloodbite) #37

We were supposed to get more than just the most recent patch. Sort of the build ‘after’ that one but some clutz in the office spilt their carton of orange juice all over the debugging workstation… you know, someone in SD who finds straws to be a lifestyle challenge.

This is why it has been delayed… we’re 2 steps back from Nexon server integration basically.

(Kl3ppy) #38

I got en email from Nexon saying Beta starts 15th octobre. 2 weeks delay doesnt sound like a migration problem. :wink:

(Seanza) #39

I am actually super happy about the delay. Hopefully everybody can work on getting the game to a better state for the 15th (maybe even a further delay on top of that? Who knows).

It’s also a good excuse for another farewell alpha draft match :smiley:

(DarkangelUK) #40

We don’t care as we have access already, general public opinion may be soured slightly though… a delay already.