Boory's Art and Comic Dump[latest:Nader Artwork, but I put even more effort]

(Your worst knifemare.) #241

I kind of felt like that when i got myself a pocket Thunder…instead of being pocket medic i recieve pocket assalt o:)

(GatoCommodore) #242

when’s Christmas Nader coming up?

(Boory Marks) #243

@sweetColumn I’m working on one,but I won’t be able to complete and upload it until next weekend cuz finals.

I also have another project that I’ve wanted to make for a while. Ibwish to release them as soon as possible, eh?

(Your worst knifemare.) #244

Soon ™

(The_N00Ba) #245

now I want a picture of that Nader face with Soon ™ next to it.

(Boory Marks) #246

It has only begun

Winter has come

Soon Tm

(Your worst knifemare.) #247

I went back in time and when i saw Auras list i laughed

(Boory Marks) #248

Btw hoping to get next art by later

(Boory Marks) #249

Nader is on rotation. :’(

(Your worst knifemare.) #250

Aimees gone :frowning:

(Boory Marks) #251

(Your worst knifemare.) #252

[quote=“BooryDarthNader;c-216420”]-Pretty Russian Santa-
[/quote]

I don’t know if i should love this, or be scared.

Shes that happy…

(TheFluffyOne) #253

[quote=“BooryDarthNader;c-216420”] -A probably Bulgarian Santa-
[/quote]

Add some fire in the background and it will be perfect.

(Brycko) #254

[quote=“BooryDarthNader;c-216420”] -A probably Bulgarian Santa-
[/quote]

Always love how Sparks is supposed to be Russian, but everyone is convinced that she’s Bulgarian. Then we have Thunder, who, based on his profile, is probably not Russian, but no-one ever talks about it, so I guess we’re all convinced he’s Russian.

(Your worst knifemare.) #255

Also Proxy…and Redeye…just like last time Nader was free.

(TheFluffyOne) #256

Jeff is a mystery, we can only assume what she is or what she isn’t. That is the beauty of her character and despite that I would love it, if she actually turns out to be Bulgarian.

I kind of don’t like it, how they always, in fiction, use the cliche European countries for nationalities (like France, England, Germany, Russia etc.) I would love to see some of the other European countries to be used, like Slovenia, Austria, Poland, Bulgaria etc.
In the end, we use any excuse to have something different.

And many people believe that Thunder concussed himself so much that he has slowly lost his mind, and now made himself believe that he’s Russian.
For some reason, I actually believe he’s Canadian. No actual reason as to why, I just do.

It’s such lovely backstories that really make me wanna see more of this characters in different media.

(CyberVonCyberus) #257

i think if thunder was the culprit during ReV it would’ve given him a more profound backstory

after all why would he try so hard to make himself look like a russian if it wasn’t for escaping a crazed gunwoman ?

(DankBeretField) #258

[quote=“BooryDarthNader;c-216420”][A Bulgarian or Russian Santa]
[/quote]

The hell is this? Should I hug her or run?

(Brycko) #259

[quote=“canaryField;c-216539”][quote=“BooryDarthNader;c-216420”][A Bulgarian or Russian Santa]
[/quote]

The hell is this? Should I hug her or run?[/quote]

Hug her regardless. Who can say no to chibi sparks?! :blush:

(Herr_Hanz) #260

[quote=“Brycko;c-216451”][quote=“BooryDarthNader;c-216420”] -A probably Bulgarian Santa-
[/quote]

Always love how Sparks is supposed to be Russian, but everyone is convinced that she’s Bulgarian. Then we have Thunder, who, based on his profile, is probably not Russian, but no-one ever talks about it, so I guess we’re all convinced he’s Russian. [/quote]

if you stop mentioning that there are people who think she is bulgarian we will finally get rid of the whole bulgaria thing and let her be russian. because who doesnt love russians?