Apology to the Community

(fasT32) #1

Hello everyone,

Many of you might remember me, many of you might not as I have been absent for almost 6 months as of today due to my ban from the game. If you don’t remember me, my profile is right here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/greendevil32

I am here to confess exactly what I did, and to offer a sincere apology to those who I have harmed. One thing that I did in the past was be extremely toxic toward people, using racial slurs and extremely vulgar language toward many people who I disliked. I also trolled and dicked around in ranked matches. Whilst it is not an excuse, I was going through tough times and it resulted in me taking out my anger on those on the internet rather than using that energy to do something productive. I would like to think that this has given me a valuable lesson in managing my anger and getting through these tough times. If you are one of those people that I have harmed, I only have two words to offer you, but with very deep roots. I am sorry for what I have done, and I hope that you find the space in your heart to forgive me, not forget what happened, but just forgive me for what I have done in the past. I wish you all the best and I hope that you can accept my apology for these wrongdoings by me.

(SckatCat) #2

I don’t think I eer metcha but good on ya lad for being a big boy and apologizing.

(GatoCommodore) #3

@SckatCat said:
I don’t think I eer metcha but good on ya lad for being a big boy and apologizing.

his account is probably suspended and were asked to apologize so he can play again
seen this a few times on other game forum.

(fasT32) #4

@GatoCommodore said:

@SckatCat said:

his account is probably suspended and were asked to apologize so he can play again
seen this a few times on other game forum.

This actually isn’t true. I am really just writing this because I wanted to myself.