Summer Art Competition - 2018

This is entry by my 8 yrs old daughter Sofia. She will be so happy if she can buy Obsidian Proxy :)))

(Your worst knifemare.) #14

It needs to be summer themed.

(When an 8 year old can draw better than me.)

(Spanman) #15

Aw its cute <3

(Andarne) #16

This has my vote. It’s adorable!

Dont you see all the summer colors? xD

(klondaik (Konrad)) #18

Alrighty, here’s my entry!

The theme was Summer, so I thought… pool party! Excellent, how hard could that be?
2 days and SEVERAL hours of editing/learning Hitfilm later… I have the final product! (and also a SpeedArt vid)

Sparks, takin’ a selfie w/ the crew. SFW, as requested :smirk:

(this is where the speedart link would go… IF I COULD POST IT!)
The link’s pinned to my Twitter profile, @klondaik_draws.
The title’s [SPEEDART | “Evening Splash” Dirty Bomb Summer Art Contest Submission] if anyone’s interested.

Aight, that’s it for me! Good luck to everyone who enters (and the judges who have to sift through all the comments!) GRANATEN!

(IamJesoo) #19

This is my entry! hope you like it

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #20

Dis my entry.
Diver Stoker vs The Shark… On Land… With a pool noodle…
(btw those are supposed to be burn marks on Stoker’s arms, not slices of beef)

Well, it is DONE, made an account just so i can post this.
I really didnt know what to do with the backdrop, thats why it looks… not so great.
(also hidden Phantom in the pic)

(The Irish Scot) #22

Probably one of my first actual pieces of digital art! I’d encourage anyone and everyone to look in the details, like the trinkets on the cabin, the heli, Bushwhacker doing his job, and (psst the cabin window!)

Anywho, good luck to everyone who takes part I guess

(Lifeissomess) #23

Proxy with ballons! :smile:

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #24

(Lukas) #25

going for that refreshing dive, after an explosive day at work. :cake_proxy::orange_octo:

@ Canary Wharf Station:metro::fire::man_playing_water_polo:

(Dioltas) #26

Hi guys, my first try at a gaming piece of art hope ye enjoy!

(ASD) #27

stoker making some BBQ … nice

(luversels) #28

:kissing_heart:
I tried

(Adrian Ral) #29

Here’s my entry. I drew proxy cuz shes my fav :stuck_out_tongue: I used both digital and traditional art. Good luck to everyone who is joining! Also check out my instagram @haru_rallllllll

(MGPanda) #30

DB summer Art Competiton “SPARKS - Summer Angel”
A summer theme art based on SPARKS summer medical organization Bike club trip.
Part of the logo are original work to give extra summer colour and be more related to the character.
One iamge of the art work and one sample image of summer theme details display.

(Hampyi) #31

Decided to draw Sparks with some icecream. And what sounds more like summer than sunflowers and icecream? A beach. I know. But everyone is doing that. Soooo enjoy :slight_smile:

(Begin2018) #33

Can I know where is my comment about Milo Manara? It’s way less explicit than some posts on this forum, as : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/122446271804997634/398788442030604290/IMG_20180105_114243741.jpg